Diamond TubPrice: $19,510.50
Design by Catherine and Bruno Lefebvre.
Made in Belgium by Aquamass.
The Diamond Tub is the epitome of eye-catching sophisticated design. The luxuriously smooth white or black glossy exterior features individually placed glass diamond or Swarovski crystal inserts that makes this opulent tub the show-stopper that it is. The angular, diamond-like beveled form adds to the overall appeal of this modern and unique bathtub.
- Made of Compolight- an innovative compound that is comprised of a marble powder combined with thermo-curing polyester resins. Its production process is patented and is produced under vacuum. Simple maintenance, sturdy construction, and customizability make this material so sought after in modern and functional bathrooms.
- Center drain positioning
- Huge bathing well for optimal comfort
- Choose between glass diamond inserts or the Strass Swarovski Crystal Inserts
- This bathtub comes complete with a chrome drain. However if you are using this bathtub in the United States you will need to purchase a drain separately that is compatible with US plumbing codes
Each piece is made to order. No returns or cancellations will be accepted.
- 84.645" W X 40.157" D X 19.29" H
- Product Weight: 210 lbs.
- 126 Gallon Capacity
Download Specifications: 1
Designer: Catherine and Bruno Lefebvre
Now renowned DPLG architects, designers, and ENSCI-ENSAD graduates; Catherine and Bruno Lefebvre were catapulted to the designers' hall of fame when they won the coveted Carte Blanche VIA award in 1988. Since then, they never left the spotlight and 10 years later took home the same recognition.
The creative fusion of technology, pleasure and aesthetics in their ergonomic designs led the way to gaining prestigious projects and countless valuable recognition. For Aquamass, the duo has created exquisite bathtubs featuring Swarovski® Crystals.View other products by Catherine and Bruno Lefebvre
The idea for Aquamass came about after Belgian entrepreneur Jean-Pol Piron visited and became inspired by a spa show in the US in 1978. He brought this inspiration back to Europe and introduced the next generation of luxury, lifestyle inspired, concepts of spa and wellness for the bathroom. Through the decades, the premium Belgium bathtub brand constantly evolved to represent advanced innovation, modern aesthetics, and smart technology in its avant-garde designs.
By teaming up with high-flying international creative engineers, including Matali Crasset, Xavier Lust, Michel Boucquillon, Alain Berteau, Bruno & Catherine Lefebvre, Aquamass is able to offer a plethora of designer ambiances made for artistic impact and unobstructed functionality. The premium selection ranges from less elaborate to extravagant designs: rustic stone-look architectures, interestingly textured topographies, animal patterns, sculptural silhouettes, lighted pieces, facades embellished with Swarovski crystals and 24K gold.
The ingenuity of the product styles is extended to the variety of the state-of-the-art materials used. This includes the highly moldable and recyclable Plasticryl®, the always looking like new Cristalplant, the easy-to-clean Compolight and the uber smooth yet strong Solid Surface.View other products from Aquamass