Dip Chromotherapy TubPrice: $8,724.75
Design by Michel Boucquillon.
Made in Belgium by Aquamass.
The Dip Chromotherapy Tub is an instant focal point in luxury bathrooms. The enticing chromotherapy will bring you to the pinnacle of relaxation after a long day. The simple soaking tub is designed with the modern world in mind; made from a light weight, recyclable, and highly durable polyethylene that is molded into a perfectly smooth, large basin. Select the ideal chromotherapy lighting type that is right for your bath space.
- Star Chromotherapy Lighting - individual little LED lights are placed throughout the translucent tub to give the illusion of a starry night sky that cycles through a variety of colors
- Center drain positioning
- Lighting components: 220V 10Amps power under the tub
- Made from Plasticryl® PE (a subtly altered polyethylene). This innovative material was imported from the world of furniture design and is 100% recyclable and can even be used to manufacture bathtubs made from raw, previously recycled materials.
- Chromotherapy lighting comes with RGB LED color changing lamping
- Integrated LED chromotherapy lighting
- LED lights perform for over 50,000 hours of use
- Extra smooth surface
- Light weight and durable
- This bathtub comes complete with a chrome drain. However if you are using this bathtub in the United States you will need to purchase a drain separately that is compatible with US plumbing codes
Each piece is made to order. No returns or cancellations will be accepted.Download Instructions
Material(s): Plasticryl® PE (polyethylene)
- 70.866" W X 31.496" D X 22.637" H
- Product Weight: 67 lbs.
- 45 Gallon Capacity
Download Specifications: 1
Designer: Michel Boucquillon
Michel Boucquillon was born in Chimay, Belgium in 1962 to a Flemish engineer father with Franco-Spanish origins and a German-Dutch mother. In 1986, he completed his degree in architecture from the Institut St-Luc in Mons in Brussels with high distinction and went after his passion for mechanics, crafts and design by working for two years in Florence under the tutelage of Italian architect Paolo RIAN.
At age 26, he won the Chamber of the European Parliament project in Brussels and by the time he opened his Italy-based product-design studio in 2000, his name was already on the label of over 50 products. His concepts and craftsmanship didn't get unnoticed as proven by the many awards he earned: Architecture "Van Hove" in Brussels for TGV station, Design + (2005) in Frankfurt for Aquamass' Strip Series, and Good Design Chicago Cutlery for Auerhahn's Unique range. He has also worked with many prestigious brands, including Artemide, Auerhahn, Corian, Madeus, Tecno, Serralunga, Valli & Valli, VCR, and Zona Tortora.View other products by Michel Boucquillon
The idea for Aquamass came about after Belgian entrepreneur Jean-Pol Piron visited and became inspired by a spa show in the US in 1978. He brought this inspiration back to Europe and introduced the next generation of luxury, lifestyle inspired, concepts of spa and wellness for the bathroom. Through the decades, the premium Belgium bathtub brand constantly evolved to represent advanced innovation, modern aesthetics, and smart technology in its avant-garde designs.
By teaming up with high-flying international creative engineers, including Matali Crasset, Xavier Lust, Michel Boucquillon, Alain Berteau, Bruno & Catherine Lefebvre, Aquamass is able to offer a plethora of designer ambiances made for artistic impact and unobstructed functionality. The premium selection ranges from less elaborate to extravagant designs: rustic stone-look architectures, interestingly textured topographies, animal patterns, sculptural silhouettes, lighted pieces, facades embellished with Swarovski crystals and 24K gold.
The ingenuity of the product styles is extended to the variety of the state-of-the-art materials used. This includes the highly moldable and recyclable Plasticryl®, the always looking like new Cristalplant, the easy-to-clean Compolight and the uber smooth yet strong Solid Surface.View other products from Aquamass