Sale Stone One Just Animals TubNow: $20,300.55
Made in Belgium by Aquamass.
The show-stopping allure of the Stone One Just Animals Tub is undeniable. This fully functional, extra large, soaking bathtub not only provides a deep well for optimal relaxation but also has the striking aesthetics to be the focal point of a bath space. Made from a durable Cristalplant, this reliable bathtub is built to last. Select from a variety of fur exteriors that will instantly transform your master bathroom.
- Made of Compolight- an innovative compound that is comprised of a marble powder combined with thermo-curing polyester resins. Its production process is patented and is produced under vacuum. Simple maintenance, sturdy construction, and customizability make this material so sought after in modern and functional bathrooms.
- Cow and Zebra furs are made from cow's hide. All other furs are faux.
- Exterior material treated with a water-proof spray
- Center drain positioning
- This bathtub comes complete with a chrome drain. However if you are using this bathtub in the United States you will need to purchase a drain separately that is compatible with US plumbing codes
Each piece is made to order. No returns or cancellations will be accepted.
Material(s): Compolight and Leather
- 66.375" W X 34" D X 20.875" H
- Product Weight: 408 lbs.
- 84 Gallon Capacity
Download Specifications: 1
The idea for Aquamass came about after Belgian entrepreneur Jean-Pol Piron visited and became inspired by a spa show in the US in 1978. He brought this inspiration back to Europe and introduced the next generation of luxury, lifestyle inspired, concepts of spa and wellness for the bathroom. Through the decades, the premium Belgium bathtub brand constantly evolved to represent advanced innovation, modern aesthetics, and smart technology in its avant-garde designs.
By teaming up with high-flying international creative engineers, including Matali Crasset, Xavier Lust, Michel Boucquillon, Alain Berteau, Bruno & Catherine Lefebvre, Aquamass is able to offer a plethora of designer ambiances made for artistic impact and unobstructed functionality. The premium selection ranges from less elaborate to extravagant designs: rustic stone-look architectures, interestingly textured topographies, animal patterns, sculptural silhouettes, lighted pieces, facades embellished with Swarovski crystals and 24K gold.
The ingenuity of the product styles is extended to the variety of the state-of-the-art materials used. This includes the highly moldable and recyclable Plasticryl®, the always looking like new Cristalplant, the easy-to-clean Compolight and the uber smooth yet strong Solid Surface.View other products from Aquamass