Axor BodysprayPrice: $114.94
Made in Germany by Axor - Hansgrohe.
The low-profile Axor Bodyspray delivers a relaxing spray for an exhilarating shower experience. The solid construction and unassuming form allows this sleek bodyspray to be added into a variety of different shower motifs.
- Combines with any collection of shower trims
- Max flow rate: 1.60 GPM
- Features QuickClean cleaning system
- QuickClean technology protects faucets and shower heads against calcareous water, dirt, and cleaning agents. Faucet aerators and shower jets are outfitted with flexible silicon nozzles, enabling dirt and limescale to be rubbed off easily. The result is longer lasting and better functioning products.
Material(s): Brass, ABS plastic
- 2.63" W X 1.63" D X 2.63" H
- Product Weight: 0.62 lbs.
Download Specifications: 1
Established as Hansgrohe's premier line in 1993, Axor continues to produce a bathing experience like no other. Their visions and designs are achieved through close collaboration with internationally renowned and award-winning designers such as Philippe Starck, Antonio Citterio, Patricia Urquiola, and Jean Marie Massaud.
Reflecting lifestyles of today and trends of tomorrow, Axor creations are as varied as the people for whom they are made. Axor's innovative style caters to those who demand architectural originality, enduring quality, and respectful use of water. While proudly gracing top-class hotels, elite office buildings, celebrity homes and luxury yachts all over the world, Axor has also constantly wowed critics at recognition events. It is the recipient of the prestigious 2013 Red Dot ?Best of the Best? award for design, along with one of the most coveted awards, the 2012 Design Awards of the Federal Republic of Germany in the Product Design category.
Indisputably, Axor bathrooms are works of art offering a tranquil and intimate space for cleansing and rejuvenating the self. These products aim to breathe fresh life into bathrooms and encourage a new way of looking at how water is used. This is Axor - the maker of a revolutionary water experience. With Axor, water feels beautiful, bathing feels special.