Downpour Shower Head 7-InchPrice: $301.32
Made in Germany by Axor - Hansgrohe.
Enhance your bath with the Downpour Shower Head 7-Inch. A specialized cleaning system and 107 spray channels offer a gentle, efficient rain-like showering experience. Available in Chrome or Brushed Nickel.
- 0.5" female supply
- Super flat polished face
- Solid brass construction
- 107 no-clog spray channels
- Flow Rate: 2.5 GPM
- Features QuickClean cleaning system
- QuickClean technology uses flexible silicon nozzles to protect the inside of faucets and shower heads from limescale buildup, dirt and cleaning products. Easy to clean showerheads and faucets offer lasting performance.
- Fitted with EcoRight technology
- Uses up to 60% less water than conventional products for eco-smart energy savings..
Material(s): Solid brass
- 6.88" W X 6.88" D X 2.13" H
- Spray Face Diameter: 6.875"
- Product Weight: 3.74 lbs.
Download Specifications: 1
Established as Hansgrohe's premier line in 1993, Axor continues to produce a bathing experience like no other. Their visions and designs are achieved through close collaboration with internationally renowned and award-winning designers such as Philippe Starck, Antonio Citterio, Patricia Urquiola, and Jean Marie Massaud.
Reflecting lifestyles of today and trends of tomorrow, Axor creations are as varied as the people for whom they are made. Axor's innovative style caters to those who demand architectural originality, enduring quality, and respectful use of water. While proudly gracing top-class hotels, elite office buildings, celebrity homes and luxury yachts all over the world, Axor has also constantly wowed critics at recognition events. It is the recipient of the prestigious 2013 Red Dot "Best of the Best" award for design, along with one of the most coveted awards, the 2012 Design Awards of the Federal Republic of Germany in the Product Design category.
Indisputably, Axor bathrooms are works of art offering a tranquil and intimate space for cleansing and rejuvenating the self. These products aim to breathe fresh life into bathrooms and encourage a new way of looking at how water is used. This is Axor - the maker of a revolutionary water experience. With Axor, water feels beautiful, bathing feels special.