Massaud Deck Mount Tub Faucet with Hand Held Shower HeadPrice: $1,139.94
Designed by Jean-Marie Massaud.
Made in Germany by Axor - Hansgrohe.
The Massaud Deck Mount Tub Faucet with Hand Held Shower Head, from the Massaud Collection will transform your bath. The ultimate in luxury spa bathing, this sleek roman tub set has a waterfall faucet and an air-injected shower head for shower comfort.
- Spout with diverter for hand shower
- 90" ceramic cartridge
- Flow Rate: 4.75 GPM
- Handshower Flow Rate: 2.50 GPM
- Integrated double backflow prevention
- Hand shower with AIR-injection normal spray
- Air enriched water droplets are plumper, lighter and softer for a luxurious spa shower experience.
- Features QuickClean cleaning system
- QuickClean technology uses flexible silicon nozzles to protect faucets and shower heads against lime deposits, dirt, and cleaning agents. The result is longer lasting and better performing faucets.
- Requires Four-Hole Tub filler Rough
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- cUPC® Listed - Fixture Fittings
Material(s): Solid brass
- 16.25" W X 9.5" D X 6.75" H
- Overall Height: 6.75"
- Spout Height: 4.25"
- Spout Reach: 8.13 "
- Product Weight: 13.36 lbs.
- Four hole installation
Download Specifications: 1
Designer: Jean Marie Massaud
A graduate of Les Ateliers, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Création Industrielle, Jean Marie Massaud's work, while "humanistic," is rooted in the applied sciences and clearly influenced by his training as an engineer. He has been described by Victor Carrasco, General Manager of Viccarbe, as "one of the top designers at international level."
In 2000, Jean-Marie Massaud formed Studio Massaud with Daniel Pouzet. Massaud's furniture designs are displayed in museums in Amsterdam, Chicago, London, Lisbonne, Paris, and Zurich.View other products by Jean Marie Massaud
Established as Hansgrohe's premier line in 1993, Axor continues to produce a bathing experience like no other. Their visions and designs are achieved through close collaboration with internationally renowned and award-winning designers such as Philippe Starck, Antonio Citterio, Patricia Urquiola, and Jean Marie Massaud.
Reflecting lifestyles of today and trends of tomorrow, Axor creations are as varied as the people for whom they are made. Axor's innovative style caters to those who demand architectural originality, enduring quality, and respectful use of water. While proudly gracing top-class hotels, elite office buildings, celebrity homes and luxury yachts all over the world, Axor has also constantly wowed critics at recognition events. It is the recipient of the prestigious 2013 Red Dot "Best of the Best" award for design, along with one of the most coveted awards, the 2012 Design Awards of the Federal Republic of Germany in the Product Design category.
Indisputably, Axor bathrooms are works of art offering a tranquil and intimate space for cleansing and rejuvenating the self. These products aim to breathe fresh life into bathrooms and encourage a new way of looking at how water is used. This is Axor - the maker of a revolutionary water experience. With Axor, water feels beautiful, bathing feels special.