Massaud Deck-Mount Widespread Faucet Without Pop-up Drain AssemblyPrice: $746.76
Design by Jean-Marie Massaud.
Made in Germany by Axor - Hansgrohe.
A part of the Massaud Collection. The Massaud Deck-Mount Widespread Faucet Without Pop-up Drain Assembly is truly awe-inspiring. The sleek and minimalist design blends well with any motif and encourages the use of décor through its flat, shelf-like, top. Allow this exquisite faucet to transform your bath space with its solid construction, modern handles, and cascading water effect.
- Solid brass
- 90° ceramic cartridge
- Flow 1.3 GPM: 40% Water Savings
- Features QuickClean cleaning system
- QuickClean technology protects faucets and shower heads against calcareous water, dirt, and cleaning agents. Faucet aerators and shower jets are outfitted with flexible silicon nozzles, enabling dirt and limescale to be rubbed off easily. The result is longer lasting and better functioning products.
- Fitted with EcoRight technology which require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. Reduce your water and energy costs while saving valuable resources.
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- Lead Plumbing Law - Certified by IAPMO R&T
Material(s): Solid brass
- 10.25" W X 5.625" D X 3.38" H
- Overall Height: 3.375"
- Spout Height: 3"
- Spout Reach: 4"
- Spread: 8"
- Max Deck Thickness: 1.375"
- Product Weight: 9.68 lbs.
- Three hole installation
Download Specifications: 1
Designer: Jean Marie Massaud
A graduate of Les Ateliers, Ecole Nationale Supérieure de Création Industrielle, Jean Marie Massaud's work, while "humanistic," is rooted in the applied sciences and clearly influenced by his training as an engineer. He has been described by Victor Carrasco, General Manager of Viccarbe, as "one of the top designers at international level."
In 2000, Jean-Marie Massaud formed Studio Massaud with Daniel Pouzet. Massaud's furniture designs are displayed in museums in Amsterdam, Chicago, London, Lisbonne, Paris, and Zurich.View other products by Jean Marie Massaud
Established as Hansgrohe's premier line in 1993, Axor continues to produce a bathing experience like no other. Their visions and designs are achieved through close collaboration with internationally renowned and award-winning designers such as Philippe Starck, Antonio Citterio, Patricia Urquiola, and Jean Marie Massaud.
Reflecting lifestyles of today and trends of tomorrow, Axor creations are as varied as the people for whom they are made. Axor's innovative style caters to those who demand architectural originality, enduring quality, and respectful use of water. While proudly gracing top-class hotels, elite office buildings, celebrity homes and luxury yachts all over the world, Axor has also constantly wowed critics at recognition events. It is the recipient of the prestigious 2013 Red Dot ?Best of the Best? award for design, along with one of the most coveted awards, the 2012 Design Awards of the Federal Republic of Germany in the Product Design category.
Indisputably, Axor bathrooms are works of art offering a tranquil and intimate space for cleansing and rejuvenating the self. These products aim to breathe fresh life into bathrooms and encourage a new way of looking at how water is used. This is Axor - the maker of a revolutionary water experience. With Axor, water feels beautiful, bathing feels special.