Starck Deck-Mount Double-Handle FaucetPrice: $570.78
Design by Philippe Starck.
Made in Germany by Axor - Hansgrohe.
Awards Won- Good Design and Product Design Award: 1994
The Starck Deck-Mount Double-Handle Faucet presents a strikingly unique silhouette that will be an eye-catching addition to any bathroom. This three-pronged faucet modernizes bath spaces by using less water without losing any pressure. Select between a Chrome or Brushed Nickel finish.
- 90° ceramic valve set
- Especially created for vessel type sinks
- Includes pop-up assembly
- Cascade no-clog aerator
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM
- Features QuickClean cleaning system
- QuickClean technology protects faucets and shower heads against calcareous water, dirt, and cleaning agents. Faucet aerators and shower jets are outfitted with flexible silicon nozzles, enabling dirt and limescale to be rubbed off easily. The result is longer lasting and better functioning products.
- Fitted with EcoRight technology which require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. Reduce your water and energy costs while saving valuable resources.
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- Lead Plumbing Law - Certified by IAPMO R&T
Material(s): Solid brass
- 6.75" W X 13.5" D X 6" H
- Overall Height: 8"
- Spout Height: 3"
- Spout Reach: 4"
- Max Deck Thickness: 1.5"
- Product Weight: 5.5 lbs
- Single hole installation
Download Specifications: 1
Designer: Philippe Starck
Born in Paris in 1949, he is one of the most original and creative designers of our time. He has obtained many important acknowledgements such as the Grand Prix National de la Création industrielle and the Honor Award of the American Institute of Architects, he considers himself as "a Japanese architect, an American art director, a German industrial designer, a French artistic director, an Italian furniture designer".View other products by Philippe Starck
Established as Hansgrohe's premier line in 1993, Axor continues to produce a bathing experience like no other. Their visions and designs are achieved through close collaboration with internationally renowned and award-winning designers such as Philippe Starck, Antonio Citterio, Patricia Urquiola, and Jean Marie Massaud.
Reflecting lifestyles of today and trends of tomorrow, Axor creations are as varied as the people for whom they are made. Axor's innovative style caters to those who demand architectural originality, enduring quality, and respectful use of water. While proudly gracing top-class hotels, elite office buildings, celebrity homes and luxury yachts all over the world, Axor has also constantly wowed critics at recognition events. It is the recipient of the prestigious 2013 Red Dot "Best of the Best" award for design, along with one of the most coveted awards, the 2012 Design Awards of the Federal Republic of Germany in the Product Design category.
Indisputably, Axor bathrooms are works of art offering a tranquil and intimate space for cleansing and rejuvenating the self. These products aim to breathe fresh life into bathrooms and encourage a new way of looking at how water is used. This is Axor - the maker of a revolutionary water experience. With Axor, water feels beautiful, bathing feels special.