Urquiola Deck-Mount Single-Handle FaucetPrice: $416.34
Design by Patricia Urquiola.
Made in Germany by Axor - Hansgrohe.
A part of the Urquiola Collection. The Urquiola Deck-Mount Single-Handle Faucet provides modern appeal and water-efficiency in bathrooms. This stylish sink faucet transforms bath spaces in need of a touch of luxury. Select between a Chrome or Polished Nickel finish.
- M1 ceramic cartridge, boltic handle lock
- Includes pop-up assembly
- Cascade no-clog aerator
- Flow rate 1.5 GPM: 30% Water savings
- Features QuickClean cleaning system
- QuickClean technology protects faucets and shower heads against calcareous water, dirt, and cleaning agents. Faucet aerators and shower jets are outfitted with flexible silicon nozzles, enabling dirt and limescale to be rubbed off easily. The result is longer lasting and better functioning products.
- Fitted with EcoRight technology which require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. Reduce your water and energy costs while saving valuable resources.
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- EPA WaterSense® High Efficiency Lavatory Faucet
- ADA Compliant
- cUPC® Listed - Fixture Fittings
Material(s): Solid brass
- 1.75" W X 7.13" D X 6.13" H
- Spout Height: 6"
- Spout Reach: 5.5"
- Max Deck Thickness: 1.625"
- Product Weight: 5.04"
- Single hole installation
Download Specifications: 1
Designer: Patricia Urquiola
Patricia Urquiola was born in Oviedo, Spain, and currently lives and works in Milan. She studied at the faculty of Architecture at the Madrid Politecnico and at Politecnico di Milano, where she graduated in 1989. From 1990 to 1996 she served as assistant professor to Achille Castiglioni and Eugenio Bettinelli at the Politecnico di Milano. During this time she also led the product development department at De Padova, where she co-designed with Vico Magistretti. In 2001 she opened her own studio of product design, display and architecture.
Patricia Urquiola has received many prizes including Designer of the Year, Elle Decor International Design Awards, Chicago Athenaeum Good Design Award and the Design Prize Cologne.
We caught up with Patricia Urquiola in a Q&A session: read up on Patricia Urquiola's Design Story here.View other products by Patricia Urquiola
Established as Hansgrohe's premier line in 1993, Axor continues to produce a bathing experience like no other. Their visions and designs are achieved through close collaboration with internationally renowned and award-winning designers such as Philippe Starck, Antonio Citterio, Patricia Urquiola, and Jean Marie Massaud.
Reflecting lifestyles of today and trends of tomorrow, Axor creations are as varied as the people for whom they are made. Axor's innovative style caters to those who demand architectural originality, enduring quality, and respectful use of water. While proudly gracing top-class hotels, elite office buildings, celebrity homes and luxury yachts all over the world, Axor has also constantly wowed critics at recognition events. It is the recipient of the prestigious 2013 Red Dot "Best of the Best" award for design, along with one of the most coveted awards, the 2012 Design Awards of the Federal Republic of Germany in the Product Design category.
Indisputably, Axor bathrooms are works of art offering a tranquil and intimate space for cleansing and rejuvenating the self. These products aim to breathe fresh life into bathrooms and encourage a new way of looking at how water is used. This is Axor - the maker of a revolutionary water experience. With Axor, water feels beautiful, bathing feels special.