Sale Eras™ Home Theater Cabinet 8357Now: $1,649.00
Design by Noah Packard, 2011.
The Eras™ Home Theater Cabinet 8357 is designed for large home theater systems. Inspired by retro designs of the 1960's, the Eras™ home theater collection reinterprets this style with modern accents and details in a rich Chocolate Stained Walnut finish. Flow-through ventilation keeps components cool, while the removable back panel allows easy access to cables and connections. The Eras™ Home Theater Cabinet 8357 is compatible with the Arena TV Mount 9972 and can accommodate 5-7 components. IR remote-friendly gray tinted glass doors conceal two component compartments, each with an adjustable center shelf. The open shelf is ideal for a center speaker or additional component and a media storage drawer holds up to 100 DVDs or other media.
- Integrated wire management
- Flow-through ventilation keeps components cool
- IR friendly, gray tinted, tempered glass doors
- Media storage drawer capacity: 100 DVDs or other media
- Easily adjustable integrated levelers (use to accommodate uneven floors)
- 2 adjustable shelves and center fixed shelf can accommodate 5-7 components; top shelf capacity: 200 lbs.
- Removable back panel allows easy access to cables and connections
- Recommended TV size: up to 82" flat panel
- Compatible with the Arena™ TV Mount 9972
Assembly required.Download Instructions
Includes Free Threshold Delivery service
Material(s): Hardwood veneer over MDF, tempered glass
- Overall: 24.75" H X 74.25" W X 22.25" D; weight: 203 lbs; Top Shelf Capacity: 200 lbs
- Side Component Compartment: 16" H X 18.5" W X 19.75" D; Adjustable Shelf Capacity: 50 lbs; Bottom Shelf Capacity: 100 lbs
- Open Center Compartment: 7.75" H X 30.5" W X 16.25" D; Fixed Shelf Capacity: 75 lbs
- Media Storage Drawer: 6.5" H X 28.25" W X 15.75" D; Drawer Capacity: 40 lbs
Designer: Noah Packard
Noah Packard's designs have a modern aesthetic while providing a familiar, mid-century appeal. Growing up in a family-built geodesic dome, his craftsman/homebuilder father and fine artist mother nurtured Noah's appreciation of great design at an early age. He attended Kendall College of Art and Design and is the recipient of the Studio Excellence Award in Furniture Design.
After college, Noah worked with one of the last remaining mid-century masters, Vladimir Kagan, where he defined his own style — blending traditional training with modern details to create designs that are instant classics.View other products by Noah Packard
BDI. High Performance Furniture.
In BDI, you'll find a collection of high performance furniture pieces that are unique, functional and beautiful. BDI's Home Theater furniture is engineered to meet the demanding needs of today's electronics with innovations such as hidden wheels, adjustable shelves, cable management and flow-through ventilation as standard features. A BDI Home Theater system successfully merges functional innovation with original and exciting contemporary design.
In additon to the Home Theater collection, BDI offers exciting furniture designs and mirrors for the office, living room and beyond.View other products from BDI