Mirage™ Media Tower 8222Price: $1,099.00
Design by Al Glass and Cristian Wicha.
The Mirage&trade Media Tower 8222 is an attractive addition to either of the Mirage home theater cabinets, though equally suitable on its own. The tower offers four adjustable shelves to accommodate larger components while flow-through ventilation helps keep components cool. A reversible gray-tinted glass door conceals components, yet is compatible with the infrared signals used by many remote controls. Removable or sliding back panel allows easy access to cables and connections. The Mirage™ Media Tower 8222 can accommodate 5-7 components and has a dedicated vent in the back panel where the user can install an internal fan (up to 3.15" square) for additional cooling capacity.
- Hidden wheel for easy movement
- Integrated wire management
- Flow-through ventilation keeps components cool
- Reversible, IR friendly, gray tinted, tempered glass doors
- Easily adjustable integrated levelers (use to accommodate uneven floors or lift the cabinet off its wheels)
- 4 adjustable shelves and center fixed shelf can accommodate 5-7 components; top shelf capacity: 50 lbs.
- Removable back panel allows easy access to cables and connections
- Dedicated vent to install an internal for heat exhaustion (fan not included)
- Compatible with the Mirage™ Home Theater Cabinet 8224 8224 and Mirage™ Home Theater Cabinet 8227-2
- Available in Gloss Black finish
Assembly required.Download Instructions
Includes Free Threshold Delivery service
Material(s): Wood veneer, tempered glass
- Overall: 40.25"H X 22"W X 22"D
- Weight: 120 lbs
Designer: Al Glass
Al Glass uses simple proportions to create clean and understated, yet sophisticated pieces. Inspired by his life at the beach, he adds simple details to make his designs stand out.View other products by Al Glass
Designer: Cristian Wicha
Cristian Wicha received his Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the Corcoran School of Art in 1991 and his Master of Fine Arts in Industrial Design from Rochester Institute of Technology in 1996. He is an award winning industrial and furniture designer.
Although inspired by the works of mid-century modern masters, Cristian Wicha's designs are clearly 21st century. Cristian looks at furniture design as an extension of the sculptor's art. A perspective that is reflected in his designs which always tend to push the limits of conventional thought.View other products by Cristian Wicha
BDI. High Performance Furniture.
In BDI, you'll find a collection of high performance furniture pieces that are unique, functional and beautiful. BDI's Home Theater furniture is engineered to meet the demanding needs of today's electronics with innovations such as hidden wheels, adjustable shelves, cable management and flow-through ventilation as standard features. A BDI Home Theater system successfully merges functional innovation with original and exciting contemporary design.
In additon to the Home Theater collection, BDI offers exciting furniture designs and mirrors for the office, living room and beyond.View other products from BDI
Compare: $1,749.00 5 out of 5