Sequel® Corner Desk 6019Price: $909.00
Design by Matthew Weatherly.
Maximize your working and living spaces with the Sequel® Corner Desk. This sophisticated and modern, micro-etched glass top corner desk unit makes use of your room's corner space, increasing functionality and productivity. Sequel® Corner Desk includes a neoprene-lined multifunction drawer to hold supplies, a keyboard and mouse, or rechargeable items. Wire management is integrated into the steel frame of the Sequel® Bridge, keeping cables under control and out of view.
The Sequel® Corner Desk is not a freestanding item and therefore can not be used by itself. With steel supports located under the top, the Sequel® Bridge attaches securely to a lateral file or cabinets as noted below.
- Flip-down front keyboard tray capable of accommodating oversized keyboards
- Black micro-etched, fingerprint resistant tempered glass work surface compatible with optical mouse
- Black neoprene drawer liner keeps contents securely in place
- Integrated wire management
- Requires pairing with any combination of the Sequel cabinets Sequel® 3-Drawer Cabinet 6014, Sequel® Storage Cabinet 6015, Sequel® Lateral File 6016, or the Sequel® Multi-Function Cabinet 6017
- Steel supports and connections concealed beneath glass top
- NOT a free-standing item
Assembly required.Download Instructions
Includes Free Threshold Delivery service
Material(s): Wood veneer, brushed stainless steel, neoprene
- 43" W X 43" D X 29.25" H
- Weight: 93 lbs
Designer: Matthew Weatherly
Inspired by Danish modern style as well as his love of nature, Matthew Weatherly's designs are known for merging maximum functionality with minimal materials, always striving to do more with less. Matthew studied Scandinavian design, architecture, and woodworking at Denmark's Design School and holds a degree in Industrial Design from Pratt Institute.View other products by Matthew Weatherly
In BDI, you'll find a collection of high performance furniture pieces that are unique, functional and beautiful. BDI's Home Theater furniture is engineered to meet the demanding needs of today's electronics with innovations such as hidden wheels, adjustable shelves, cable management and flow-through ventilation as standard features. A BDI Home Theater system successfully merges functional innovation with original and exciting contemporary design.
In additon to the Home Theater collection, BDI offers exciting furniture designs and mirrors for the office, living room and beyond.View other products from BDI