Sequel® Desk Return 6002Price: $909.00
Design by Matthew Weatherly.
The Sequel® Desk Return 6002 provides additional workspace when used with the Sequel® Desk 6001, and is also an ideal laptop station on its own. Micro-etched, black tempered glass work surface is non-glare and fingerprint resistant. Compatible with an optical mouse, this unique treatment provides a luxurious feel and smooth writing surface. Engineered to last a lifetime, Sequel® components are constructed of satin finished, nickel-plated heavy gauge steel and richly finished wood panels.
The Desk Return ships with a front panel to conceal cables when placed against a wall. If the Desk Return is floating in a room, then the Sequel® Desk 6001 back panel can be used to conceal the back side. (The Sequel® Desk 6001 includes a back panel that can be used on either the Desk or Return. If floating both the Desk and the Return within a room, an additional back panel is necessary.) The optional Return End Panel attaches magnetically to enclose the side of the Return.
- Deep flip-down front keyboard tray offers space for charging personal electronics
- One side storage drawer
- Black micro-etched, fingerprint resistant tempered glass work surface compatible with optical mouse
- Black neoprene drawer liner keeps contents securely in place and serves double-duty as a mouse pad
- Front panel tilts down for easy access to wiring and outlets
- Power strip mounting kit with neodymium magnets attaches directly to the steel frame(power strip not included)
- Wire management slots
- Included optional, magnetically attaching back panel (recommended if floating in room)
- Desktop capacity: 75 lbs.
- Available in several finishes
Assembly required.Download Instructions
Includes Free Threshold Delivery service
Material(s): Wood veneer, heavy gauge steel, tempered glass
- Overall: 29" H X 60" W X 16" D
- Weight: 76 lbs
Designer: Matthew Weatherly
Inspired by Danish modern style as well as his love of nature, Matthew Weatherly's designs are known for merging maximum functionality with minimal materials, always striving to do more with less. Matthew studied Scandinavian design, architecture, and woodworking at Denmark's Design School and holds a degree in Industrial Design from Pratt Institute.View other products by Matthew Weatherly
BDI. High Performance Furniture.
In BDI, you'll find a collection of high performance furniture pieces that are unique, functional and beautiful. BDI's Home Theater furniture is engineered to meet the demanding needs of today's electronics with innovations such as hidden wheels, adjustable shelves, cable management and flow-through ventilation as standard features. A BDI Home Theater system successfully merges functional innovation with original and exciting contemporary design.
In additon to the Home Theater collection, BDI offers exciting furniture designs and mirrors for the office, living room and beyond.View other products from BDI