365 Lounge ChairPrice: $835.00
Design by José A. Gandía-Blasco & Pablo Gironés, 2006.
By Gandía Blasco.
365 Collection from Gandía-Blasco creates a timeless outdoor extension to your modern home. 365 Chaise Lounge Chair uses soft curves and gentle form to present a breathtaking design that complements any outdoor lounge space. This conscious design offers a lower seat back that creates remarkable comfort. Pair seamlessly with the 365 Lounge Chair Table to complete the look. Optional protective cover available.
- Made of 100% recyclable, rotation-molded, low density polyethylene
- Protective cover is made in tough polyester with PVC coating; highly resistant to chemicals and atmospheric agents; not 100% impermeable
- Products are made with UV stabilizers and are weatherproof; may be left out year-round in all conditions
- Excellent resistance to acids, alkali's and solvents
- Average thickness between 5 and 10 mm
- All products undergo rigorous quality testing at every stage of the production process
- Guaranteed compliance with high quality demands
- Use soft cloth, water and neutral soap to clean
Material(s): 100% recyclable polyethylene
- Overall: 32" W X 32" D X 24" H
- Seat Height: 13"
Download Specifications: 1
Designer: Jose A. Gandia
Born in Ontinyent (Valencia), José Gandía studied law, though his great passion is for all types of artistic expression (painting, sculpture, music, literature…) and particularly architecture and design. A fan of Mediterranean culture, he admires the classics ages of Greece and Rome, and the island of Ibiza. Professionally, his heroes are Mies van der Rohe, Peter Zumthor and Sanaa. He creates exterior collections, textiles, rugs, and stylish outdoor lighting for Gandía Blasco.View other products by Jose A. Gandia
Designer: Pablo GironesView other products by Pablo Girones
Manufacturer: Gandia Blasco
Gandía Blasco was founded in 1941 as a family business in Valencia, manufacturing blankets and traditional bedspreads. This activity was maintained for more than 40 years until the company made a strategic change in the mid-1980s, shifting its focus toward the production and design of home-textiles, furniture, and lighting. All of the products designed and distributed by Gandía Blasco share the same qualities and features: modern, fresh design with personality.View other products from Gandia Blasco