Basic Chair, Set of 2Price: $400.00
Design by Odosdesign.
By Gandía Blasco.
Basic Chair, Set of 2 is an ideal example of the modern minimal style of Gandía Blasco's outdoor furniture. Its clean lines and elegant physique can complement a variety of different outdoor dining tables or entertaining spaces. The Basic Chair is easily stackable for simple year-round storage. Constructed of one piece of material using an injection-molded polypropylene technique.
- Monoblock made of gas assisted injection-molded polypropylene with glass fiber
- Basic Chair is stackable
- Products are made with UV stabilizers and are weatherproof; may be left out year-round in all conditions
- Excellent resistance to acids, alkali's and solvents
- Average thickness between 5 and 10 mm
- All products undergo rigorous quality testing at every stage of the production process
- Guaranteed compliance with high quality demands
- Use soft cloth, water and neutral soap to clean
Material(s): Injection-molded polypropylene, glass fiber
- Overall: 19" W X 20" D X 30" H
- Seat Height: 18"
Download Specifications: 1
Manufacturer: Gandia Blasco
Gandía Blasco was founded in 1941 as a family business in Valencia, manufacturing blankets and traditional bedspreads. This activity was maintained for more than 40 years until the company made a strategic change in the mid-1980s, shifting its focus toward the production and design of home-textiles, furniture, and lighting. All of the products designed and distributed by Gandía Blasco share the same qualities and features: modern, fresh design with personality.View other products from Gandia Blasco