Clip Side TablePrice: $300.00
Design by José A. Gandía-Blasco, 2008.
By Gandía Blasco.
Clean and angled lines embody the Clip Collection by Gandía Blasco. The Clip Side Table is low to the ground and can be doubled as a side table or ottoman to create the ideal lounging experience. Designed to be a seamless extension of your modern home, pair with the Clip Lounge Chair for a completed look.
- Made of 100% recyclable, rotation-molded, low density polyethylene
- Products are made with UV stabilizers and are weatherproof; may be left out year-round in all conditions
- Excellent resistance to acids, alkali's and solvents
- Average thickness between 5 and 10 mm
- All products undergo rigorous quality testing at every stage of the production process
- Guaranteed compliance with high quality demands
- Use soft cloth, water and neutral soap to clean
Material(s): 100% recyclable polyethylene
Dimensions: 22" W X 28" D X 7" H
Download Specifications: 1
Designer: Jose A. Gandia
Born in Ontinyent (Valencia), José Gandía studied law, though his great passion is for all types of artistic expression (painting, sculpture, music, literature…) and particularly architecture and design. A fan of Mediterranean culture, he admires the classics ages of Greece and Rome, and the island of Ibiza. Professionally, his heroes are Mies van der Rohe, Peter Zumthor and Sanaa. He creates exterior collections, textiles, rugs, and stylish outdoor lighting for Gandía Blasco.View other products by Jose A. Gandia
Manufacturer: Gandia Blasco
Gandía Blasco was founded in 1941 as a family business in Valencia, manufacturing blankets and traditional bedspreads. This activity was maintained for more than 40 years until the company made a strategic change in the mid-1980s, shifting its focus toward the production and design of home-textiles, furniture, and lighting. All of the products designed and distributed by Gandía Blasco share the same qualities and features: modern, fresh design with personality.View other products from Gandia Blasco