Equal Table, SquarePrice: $865.00
Design by José A. Gandía-Blasco, 2008.
By Gandía Blasco.
Equal Tables by Gandía Blasco were designed with simple forms and shapes. Its modern appearance creates the ideal complement to any outdoor entertaining space. Equal Table, Square has a tapered pillar base made of rotation-molded polyethylene with a phenolic plate table top. Small, vertical cuts are placed in the round table top to easily drain water in wet weather conditions or when washing. Style with the Air Low Stool to complete the look. Also available in an Equal Table, Round table top version.
- Made of rotation-molded, low density polyethylene
- Phenolic plate table top
- Products are made with UV stabilizers and are weatherproof; may be left out year-round in all conditions
- Excellent resistance to acids, alkali's and solvents
- Average thickness between 5 and 10 mm
- All products undergo rigorous quality testing at every stage of the production process
- Guaranteed compliance with high quality demands
- Use soft cloth, water and neutral soap to clean
Material(s): Polyethylene, phenolic plate
- 28" W X 28" D X 29" H
- 36" W X 36" D X 29" H
- 48" W X 48" D X 29" H
Download Specifications: 1
Manufacturer: Gandia Blasco
Gandía Blasco was founded in 1941 as a family business in Valencia, manufacturing blankets and traditional bedspreads. This activity was maintained for more than 40 years until the company made a strategic change in the mid-1980s, shifting its focus toward the production and design of home-textiles, furniture, and lighting. All of the products designed and distributed by Gandía Blasco share the same qualities and features: modern, fresh design with personality.View other products from Gandia Blasco