Sahara Planter, LacqueredPrice: $725.00
Design by Pablo Gironés, 2008.
By Gandía Blasco.
Enhance the outdoor living experience with the simple, natural, shapes of the Sahara Planter by Gandía Blasco. The Sahara Planter, Lacquered is made of rotation-molded polyethylene with a shiny lacquer finish making it weather-resistant and great for the outdoors. Constructed with a drainage system for optimal planting. Available in all five of the Sahara Planter shapes.
- Made of 100% recyclable, rotation-molded, low density polyethylene
- Products are made with UV stabilizers and are weatherproof; may be left out year-round in all conditions
- Excellent resistance to acids, alkali's and solvents
- Average thickness between 5 and 10 mm
- All products undergo rigorous quality testing at every stage of the production process
- Guaranteed compliance with high quality demands
- Use soft cloth, water and neutral soap to clean
- Sahara 1: 17" Dia X 17" H; 3-gallons
- Sahara 2: 24" Dia X 41" H; 10-gallons
- Sahara 3: 31" Dia X 17" H; 20-gallons
- Sahara 4: 39" Dia X 12" H; 24-gallons
- Sahara 5: 39" W X 17" D X 17" H; 22-gallons
Designer: Pablo GironesView other products by Pablo Girones
Manufacturer: Gandia Blasco
Gandía Blasco was founded in 1941 as a family business in Valencia, manufacturing blankets and traditional bedspreads. This activity was maintained for more than 40 years until the company made a strategic change in the mid-1980s, shifting its focus toward the production and design of home-textiles, furniture, and lighting. All of the products designed and distributed by Gandía Blasco share the same qualities and features: modern, fresh design with personality.View other products from Gandia Blasco