Sahara Planter 1 -Open BoxNow: $198.75
Design by Pablo Gironés, 2008.
By Gandía Blasco.
Enhance the outdoor living experience with the simple, natural shapes of the Sahara Planter by Gandía Blasco. The Sahara Planter 1 is made of rotation-molded polyethylene making it weather-resistant and great for the outdoors. Constructed with a drainage system for optimal planting. Available with internal compact fluorescent lamps to illuminate the entire planter.
- Made of 100% recyclable, rotation-molded, low density polyethylene
- Version with inner lighting uses fluorescent lamps
- Products are made with UV stabilizers and are weatherproof; may be left out year-round in all conditions
- Excellent resistance to acids, alkali's and solvents
- Average thickness between 5 and 10 mm
- All products undergo rigorous quality testing at every stage of the production process
- Guaranteed compliance with high quality demands
- Use soft cloth, water and neutral soap to clean
Available options may differ from photo.
Material(s): 100% recyclable polyethylene
Dimensions: 17" Dia X 17" H; 3-gallons
Download Specifications: 1
Designer: Pablo GironesView other products by Pablo Girones
Manufacturer: Gandia Blasco
Gandía Blasco was founded in 1941 as a family business in Valencia, manufacturing blankets and traditional bedspreads. This activity was maintained for more than 40 years until the company made a strategic change in the mid-1980s, shifting its focus toward the production and design of home-textiles, furniture, and lighting. All of the products designed and distributed by Gandía Blasco share the same qualities and features: modern, fresh design with personality.View other products from Gandia Blasco