Geberit Sigma 50 Dual-Flush ActuatorPrice: $250.50
Save water with the Geberit Sigma 50 Dual-Flush Actuator, which gives you a choice of two flushing options. The fluid design allows for easy cleaning and sanitation.
- For flush actuation of wall-hung concealed toilet tanks
- For use with Geberit concealed tank UP300/UP320/UP720
- Dual flush capability saves water
- Includes mounting frame, 2 Actuator rods, and 2 Distance bolts
- Moving parts are accessible behind actuator flush panel
- Made of molded plastic, zinc die cast or stainless steel
- Incorporates water saving possibilities with dual-flush buttons of 1.6 GPF (6 LPF) or 0.8 GPF (3 LPF) giving an effective flush volume of 1.1 GPF (4 LPF)
Material(s): Metal, plastic
Dimensions: 9.62" W X 0.5" D X 6.5" H
Download Specifications: 1
115.788.11.5 115.788.DW.5 115.788.EP.5 115.788.GH.1 115.788.GH.5 115.788.11.1 115.788.SC.5 115.788.SD.5 115.788.SE.5 115.788.SQ.5
Committed to excellence and sustainability, the Geberit Group has been a profound European market leader in the sanitation industry for almost 140 years. They strive to develop the best sanitary components using unique innovation, superior materials, and time-tested practices. Geberit is dedicated to providing customers with the utmost in cutting edge technology while staying true to their ethos of reserving precious resources and loving water.
Beginning its legacy as a family-owned plumbing business in 1974 in Gallenkapple, Switzerland, Geberit's tremendous success in creating reliable sanitary systems turned them into a global leader in the water solutions market. With premium construction and reliable compatibility that spans across countless brands and products, Geberit has become synonymous with quality. Rest assured that Geberit's bathroom products are designed with you and our limited resources in mind.View other products from Geberit