New Geneva Sound System Model L WirelessPrice: $1,199.00
Engineered in Switzerland by Geneva Lab, 2013.
Compact, connected and powerful, Geneva Sound's Model L Wireless offers exceptional audio performance. Its wireless capability allows the unit to reproduce the wide, clean frequency range of DAB/DAB+ radio, and the full audio potential of high quality Bluetooth apt-X wireless streaming from a vast variety of compatible computers, tablets and smartphones. A beautiful real wood cabinet accommodates a precision-tuned acoustic design comprising twin sets of tweeter/bass driver pairs housed in separate enclosures. Each driver is individually powered by a dedicated DSP controlled amplifier. Generating a continuous 180W, the sleek new Model L will fill even large rooms with gloriously detailed, dynamic sound.
The Model L Wireless provides a top-mounted slot-loading CD drive to accommodate existing disc collections. Add in FM radio with RDS, support for external audio streaming devices (AirPlay® with Apple AirPort Express, Sonos, etc.) via analogue mini-jack and other audio components through stereo RCA inputs, and the choice of source options is complete. Easy one-touch operation from the cabinet or the slim handset provided can be seen in an uncomplicated LED display. An optional 50cm aluminum floor pedestal (optional) expands the choice of installation possibilities.
- All-in-one stereo with Bluetooth, DAB+, FM, CD player, stereo and amplifier
- Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming with high quality apt-X and AAC codecs
- CD player slot loading
- FM radio
- DAB+ radio
- Four powerful Class-D amplifiers with 180-watt RMS output
- LED display, easy to read in daylight
- Touch sensitive buttons on the cabinet top
- Two separate acoustic chambers
- Speaker system with 2 x 1" tweeters, 2 x 5.25" woofers
- 40 Hz to 20 kHz frequency range
- All four speakers individually powered for accurate acoustics
- Four digital (Class-D) Hi-Fi amplifiers with total 180-watt RMS output power (2 x 10-watt + 2 x 80-watt)
- Digital audio processing (DSP) with proprietary algorithms
- FM radio with digital tuner with RDS
- Digital radio supporting the DAB & DAB+ standards
- 6 FM and 6 DAB presets
- Slot loading CD player supporting CD-Audio
- Bluetooth 2.1 A2DP with aptX and AAC codecs for high quality wireless audio streaming
- Two analogue audio inputs for external audio sources: stereo mini (3.5 mm/0.125") connector with auto power-on trigger and RCA connectors
- Support for external audio streaming devices (AirPlay® with Apple AirPort Express, Sonos, etc.) via the stereo mini connector
- 100-240V AC, 50/60Hz required power supply
- Maximum 100-watt, standby less than 0.5-watt power consumption
- Remote Control (included)
- Cable with stereo mini line-in plugs (3.5 mm/0.125") on both ends, 9 feet long (included)
- External FM/DAB+ wire antenna (included)
- AC power cable (included)
- Floor stand in brushed aluminum finish, optional accessory (not included)
View operating instructions in the link below.Download Instructions
Material(s): Piano-lacquered wood cabinet, brushed aluminum feet with rubberized footpads
- 17.6" W X 11.5" D X 14.2" H
- Weight: 35 lbs.
4101-LWW 4102-LWB 4103-LWR
Manufacturer: Geneva Sound Systems
Geneva. Simply sophisticated sound.
Geneva Sound Systems, based in Switzerland, is passionate about designing and engineering high quality sound products that are easy to use and effortless to fit into a home. Geneva is minimalist about features, adding only those functions that are essential to a good experience.
Geneva Sound Systems revolutionized home audio in 2006 as the first to fuse an iPod dock into a high-end stereo system, using patented technologies to enhance compressed music files for three-dimensional sound from a single cabinet. Unlike conventional hi-fi, Geneva Sound Systems allow the listener to get up and move around the room. Wherever the listener is in the room, the distance to the right and left speaker is the same, thus maintaining a good stereo image throughout a room.
Copied by many, Geneva Sound Systems remain unmatched in quality and ease of use.View other products from Geneva Sound Systems