New Geneva Sound System Model M WirelessPrice: $599.00
Engineered in Switzerland by Geneva Lab, 2013.
Geneva Sound's Model M Wireless is a bookshelf-sized all-in-one stereo that delivers room-filling sound with the advantage of wireless connectivity. Beneath its polished compact piano gloss real-wood cabinet, Model M houses a fully discrete stereo system of dual chamber tweeter/woofers and four class A/B amplifiers. Optimized by faster processing and superior circuit design, the wider, cleaner sound from the Model M wireless elevates the high standard set by original Geneva Sound models. Its dock-free wireless capability offers the superior audio potential of DAB and Bluetooth A2DP streaming. The unit generates superb sound, accessing digital music collections and online sources through suitably equipped smartphones, tablets and PCs. Effortless one-touch control exists via the cabinet or remote handset, and a clear LED display. This all-in-one stereo includes Bluetooth, DAB+, FM radio, alarm clock, stereo and amplifier featuring patented true stereo technology, wide frequency range, and exceptional audio. The timeless design, quality with meticulous construction, and an audio performance which competes with much larger systems make the new Model M Wireless the most complete and accomplished way to enjoy today's music.
- Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming
- FM radio
- DAB/DAB+ radio
- Four amplifiers with 60-watt RMS output
- Digital clock with alarm
- LED display
- easy to read in daylight
- Touch sensitive buttons on the cabinet top
- Two separate acoustic chambers (Class AB) with total 60-watt RMS output power
- Speaker System with 2 × 1" tweeters and 2 x 4" woofers
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 20 kHz
- All four speakers are individually powered for accurate acoustics
- Digital audio processing (DSP) with proprietary algorithms
- FM radio with RDS digital tuner, with 6 presets
- Digital radio supporting the DAB & DAB+ standards, with 6 presents
- Bluetooth 2.1 A2DP for wireless audio streaming connectivity; analogue audio input for external audio sources; stereo mini (3.5 mm/0.125") connector
- Remote control (included)
- Cable with stereo mini line-in plugs (3.5 mm/1/8") on both ends, 3 meters long (included)
- AC power cable (included)
- External FM/DAB+ antenna (included)
- Floor stand in painted aluminum finish, optional accessory (not included)
View operating instructions in the link below.Download Instructions
Material(s): Piano-lacquered wood cabinet, brushed aluminum feet with rubberized footpads
- 11.9" W X 8.6" D X 7.1"H
- Weight: 12.8 lbs.
3101-MWW 3102-MWB 3103-MWR
Manufacturer: Geneva Sound Systems
Geneva. Simply sophisticated sound.
Geneva Sound Systems, based in Switzerland, is passionate about designing and engineering high quality sound products that are easy to use and effortless to fit into a home. Geneva is minimalist about features, adding only those functions that are essential to a good experience.
Geneva Sound Systems revolutionized home audio in 2006 as the first to fuse an iPod dock into a high-end stereo system, using patented technologies to enhance compressed music files for three-dimensional sound from a single cabinet. Unlike conventional hi-fi, Geneva Sound Systems allow the listener to get up and move around the room. Wherever the listener is in the room, the distance to the right and left speaker is the same, thus maintaining a good stereo image throughout a room.
Copied by many, Geneva Sound Systems remain unmatched in quality and ease of use.View other products from Geneva Sound Systems