Raindance Royal Showerhead 14-InchPrice: $1,247.14
Made in Germany by Hansgrohe.
Winner of the Red Dot award for product design 2005, iF product design award 2005, and nominated for the Design Award of the Federal Republic of Germany 2006.
A part of the Raindance Collection. The luxurious Raindance Royal Showerhead 14-Inch truly transforms outdated showers. This ultra-modern over-head showerhead will cleanse and soothe its user into pure relaxation. The 225 no-clog silicon spray nozzles, all with air injected technology, deliver the utmost in modern hygiene and comfort.
- 225 no-clog spray channels
- Spray modes: RainAir
- 0.75" threaded connection
- Equipped with QuickClean cleaning system
- QuickClean technology protects faucets and shower heads against calcareous water, dirt, and cleaning agents. Faucet aerators and shower jets are outfitted with flexible silicon nozzles, enabling dirt and limescale to be rubbed off easily. The result is longer lasting and better functioning products.
- Air injection technology
- Water enriched with air makes the water droplets plumper, lighter and softer, and means that the water can be used more effectively.
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- cUPC® Listed - Fixture Fittings
Material(s): Metal, silicon
- Spray Face: 13.75" Dia. X 0.375" H
- Overall Height: 2.75"
Download Specifications: 1
Since the humble beginnings in 1901 in Black Forest, Germany, Hans Grohe, the founder of Hansgrohe, pioneered the sanitation industry. Two years after leaving his weaving career in Luckenwalde in 1899, he founded a metal pressing workshop where Hans Grohe took his passion for water to the next level. The Hansgrohe brand then began as just a three-man show, dedicated to producing the world's earliest contemporary showers. The company's success during the 20th century became global, leading the market in brilliant design and inventive technology for faucets and showers.
Hansgrohe's visions and designs are achieved through close collaboration with internationally renowned and award-winning designers who are dedicated to the highest in quality and modern design while preserving our most precious resources.
Reflecting lifestyles of today and trends of tomorrow, Hansgrohe creations are as varied as the people for whom they are made. Hansgrohe's innovative style caters to those who demand architectural originality, enduring quality, and respectful use of water. In 2006, Hansgrohe received a wide collection of design awards such as the iF Product Design award for the ShowerArc, as well as Chicago Athenaeum's Good Design Award for its Raindance AIR showerheads and handshowers.
Indisputably, Hansgrohe bathrooms are works of art offering a tranquil and intimate space for cleansing and rejuvenating the self. These products aim to breathe fresh life into bathrooms and encourage a new way of looking at how water is used.