Talis S Single Hole FaucetPrice: $151.13
Made in Germany by Hansgrohe.
A part of the Talis S Collection. The sleek form and angled design of the Talis S Single Hole Faucet will add function and appeal to luxury bathrooms. This simple yet striking bathroom sink addition presents an interesting form of subtle minimalism to bathrooms in need of an upgrade. Select the ideal finish for your bath space.
- Solid Brass
- Aerated spray
- Flow: 1.5 GPM
- Ceramic Cartridge
- Includes pop-up assembly
- Equipped with QuickClean cleaning system
- QuickClean technology protects faucets and shower heads against calcareous water, dirt, and cleaning agents. Faucet aerators and shower jets are outfitted with flexible silicon nozzles, enabling dirt and limescale to be rubbed off easily. The result is longer lasting and better functioning products.
- Fitted with EcoRight technology which require up to 60% less water than conventional products – without any loss of comfort. Reduce your water and energy costs while saving valuable resources.
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- EPA WaterSense® High Efficiency Lavatory Faucet
- cUPC® Listed - Fixture Fittings
- ADA Compliant
Material(s): Solid Brass
- Spout Reach: 4.25"
- Spout Height: 3"
- Overall Height: 6.625"
- Max Deck Thickness: 1.625"
- Single Hole Installation
Download Specifications: 1
Since the humble beginnings in 1901 in Black Forest, Germany, Hans Grohe, the founder of Hansgrohe, pioneered the sanitation industry. Two years after leaving his weaving career in Luckenwalde in 1899, he founded a metal pressing workshop where Hans Grohe took his passion for water to the next level. The Hansgrohe brand then began as just a three-man show, dedicated to producing the world's earliest contemporary showers. The company's success during the 20th century became global, leading the market in brilliant design and inventive technology for faucets and showers.
Hansgrohe's visions and designs are achieved through close collaboration with internationally renowned and award-winning designers who are dedicated to the highest in quality and modern design while preserving our most precious resources.
Reflecting lifestyles of today and trends of tomorrow, Hansgrohe creations are as varied as the people for whom they are made. Hansgrohe's innovative style caters to those who demand architectural originality, enduring quality, and respectful use of water. In 2006, Hansgrohe received a wide collection of design awards such as the iF Product Design award for the ShowerArc, as well as Chicago Athenaeum's Good Design Award for its Raindance AIR showerheads and handshowers.
Indisputably, Hansgrohe bathrooms are works of art offering a tranquil and intimate space for cleansing and rejuvenating the self. These products aim to breathe fresh life into bathrooms and encourage a new way of looking at how water is used.