New Mirra® 2 Chair, ArmlessPrice: $599.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Design by Studio 7.5, 2013.
Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller.
Ten years after introducing the highly successful Mirra Chair, the designers of Studio 7.5 and Herman Miller teamed up to rethink every part of the design. Re-examining each component and feature of the original, Studio 7.5 created the Mirra 2 to address the evolution of today's more active workspace. The resulting chair honors the spirit and aesthetics of the original in a leaner, more agile design that supports you wherever you go. The Mirra 2 without Arms comes standard with no arms, standard tilt and a fixed seat depth and can be upgraded with tilt limiter, adjustable seat depth and lumbar support options.
When you sit, the Mirra 2 without Arms adapts to you instantly. Shift, and the desk chair supports even your slightest movements. Mirra 2's Butterfly Back™ merges AireWeave back fabric with the polymer veins of its seat back to support you as you move. This "hybrid structure" is shaped for dynamic support that is highly responsive and keeps the body in healthy alignment. A reinvented Harmonic™ Tilt features a supportive leaf-spring design that creates smooth movement and a balanced feel as you move from one posture to another. Featuring a refreshed color palette and base finish options, Mirra 2 is reinvented from the ground up. Visit our Herman Miller Chair Guide to help you determine which chair is right for you.
- Visit our Herman Miller Chair Guide to help you determine which chair is right for you
- Mirra 2 without Arms comes standard with no arms, standard tilt and a fixed seat depth
- Customize with tilt limiter, tilt limiter & seat angle, adjustable seat depth and lumbar support upgrades (see options for details)
- Butterfly Back™ merges AireWeave back fabric with polymer veins of its seatback for full support throughout user movement
- New seat design features improved flexibility and increased air flow
- Harmonic™ Tilt features a responsive leaf-spring design that creates smooth movement and a balanced feel as the user changes to different postures
- Integrated passive PostureFit at the base of the back (below the beltline) increases lower back comfort and fosters better posture
- Optional Lumbar Support can be added and adjusts 4.5" in height, 1" in depth
- Standard tilt offers tension adjustment only
- Tilt Limiter (optional) offers an adjustable tilt range with 4 settings
- Tilt Limiter and Seat Angle (optional) offers an adjustable tilt range with 4 settings and an adjustable seat angle, from horizontal to 5° forward
- Chair swivels 360°
- Butterfly back flexible polymer shell is merged with a fabric layer in a corresponding color
- Base/frame finish is applied to base, tilt mechanism, loop spine
- Contains over 70 percent more recycled content than the original Mirra design
- 46% recycled content; 93% recyclable
- MBDC Cradle to Cradle® Silver certified
- GREENGUARD® certified
- Butterfly Back™ Latitude upholstery warranted for 5 years
- Backed by Herman Miller's 12 Year Warranty: View Here
- Tested and warranted for use by persons 350 pounds and under
Material(s): Recycled aluminum, plastic, AireWeave™ mesh suspension seat
- 30"W X 38.75-42.75"H
- Seat Depth, Fixed: 16.25"D
- Seat Depth, FlexFront Adjustable: 16.75-18"D
- Seat Height: 16-20.5"H
MRF121NNFF MRF121NNAF MRF122NNFF MRF122NNAF MRF123NNFF MRF123NNAF
Designer: Studio 7.5
When Burkhard Schmitz, Claudia Plikat, Nicolai Neubert, and Carola Zwick founded Studio 7.5 in Berlin, Germany, they were looking for freedom to work on projects that interested them, freedom from rules, roles, and titles.
And that's pretty much how they've operated ever since. "There are no bosses here," says the group, which also now includes Carola's brother Roland. Preferring to be heard as a single voice, they continue, "Everybody does everything. That's how we cultivate ideas and maintain our openness and curiosity."
The group finds designing office chairs in particular to be the most rewarding. "We define not only how a chair looks but how it performs, even down to the characteristics of the tilt. We're very involved with its physical behavior, because beauty is not only what you see, it's also what you feel."View other products by Studio 7.5
Manufacturer: Herman Miller
Herman Miller®. Designing and building a better world around you.
Herman Miller has been dedicated to design for more than 75 years. With a design legacy that began under the leadership of Gilbert Rohde and George Nelson in the 1930s and 40s, the company gained a worldwide following for its modern furniture collection by the early 1950s, with chairs, sofas and tables for home and office by designers like Charles & Ray Eames, Alexander Girard, George Nelson, and Isamu Noguchi. These icons of modern design developed products that still endure today. And, through continued innovation at the company and a new generation of designers and ideas, the products that Herman Miller makes today will endure for decades to come.
Herman Miller works for a better world around you. They do this by designing furnishings that improve the human experience - from pioneering the way for ergonomic office seating and furniture to stewarding environmental leadership in its business and manufacturing processes, product material useage and product life cycles. Herman Miller's longstanding commitment to the world around us continues to drive design solutions for the modern home and workspace. The company continues to develop its designer relationships with names like Yves Behar, Jeff Weber and Studio 7 adding lighting, storage and office collections to its catalog of design classics.View other products from Herman Miller