SAYL® Side Chair with Arms, 4-Leg BasePrice: $339.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Design by Yves Béhar, 2010.
Made in the U.S.A. by Herman Miller.
SAYL® Side Chairs can move seamlessly from conference to work group and back again. They have been designed to take up less visual space while fitting 5 to 98 percent of the population. And you can stack this 4-Leg version with arms up to four high for easy storage. As with the entire SAYL line, the Side Chairs feature elegant styling at an attainable price.
- 4-Leg base with fixed arms
- Seat back is 3D mesh, paired with a foam cushioned, upholstered seat
- 3-dimensional mesh-like suspension material on the seat back offers a flexible, yet supportive sitting experience
- Sleek, upholstered seat pan available in several textile and color options
- Comes standard with acetal glides, suitable for carpeted floors which can be upgraded to hard floor glides or casters
- Durable, lightweight frame
- Chair demands little space while offering versatility, high-quality, beautiful design and comfort that lives up to Herman Miller's standards
- Produced using fewer parts and less material for a smaller carbon footprint at an attainable price
- SAYL is 92% recyclable and US-made, using 100% green technology
- Stackable up to 4 chairs high
- Backed by Herman Miller's 12 Year Warranty: View Here
Designer: Yves Behar
Yves Béhar is a thinker. And one thing he thinks about a lot is the future. You can see it in his designs — from his reflective red-lacquered laptop for Toshiba to his elegant closed-toe Footprints for Birkenstock to his refined Aliph Jawbone Headset for cell phones. "I believe design's purpose is not only to show us the future, but to bring us the future," he states.
Yves Behar is the founder of the San Francisco design studio, fuseproject. Yves is focused on humanistic design and the "giving" element of his profession.View other products by Yves Behar
Manufacturer: Herman Miller
Herman Miller®. Designing and building a better world around you.
Herman Miller has been dedicated to design for more than 75 years. With a design legacy that began under the leadership of Gilbert Rohde and George Nelson in the 1930s and 40s, the company gained a worldwide following for its modern furniture collection by the early 1950s, with chairs, sofas and tables for home and office by designers like Charles & Ray Eames, Alexander Girard, George Nelson, and Isamu Noguchi. These icons of modern design developed products that still endure today. And, through continued innovation at the company and a new generation of designers and ideas, the products that Herman Miller makes today will endure for decades to come.
Herman Miller works for a better world around you. They do this by designing furnishings that improve the human experience - from pioneering the way for ergonomic office seating and furniture to stewarding environmental leadership in its business and manufacturing processes, product material useage and product life cycles. Herman Miller's longstanding commitment to the world around us continues to drive design solutions for the modern home and workspace. The company continues to develop its designer relationships with names like Yves Behar, Jeff Weber and Studio 7 adding lighting, storage and office collections to its catalog of design classics.View other products from Herman Miller