Echo CribPrice: $1,195.00
Made in the U.S.A. by Kalon Studios.
A striking balance between bold and delicate, the Echo Crib makes a beautiful focal point for the modern nursery. Sloping edges sculpted from solid maple, give this crib soft lines, while the sturdy construction provides generations of use. The adjustable mattress height, stationary sides, open space on each side, and the ability to convert the crib to a platform style toddler bed all contribute to the safety and longevity of this crib. The Echo Crib's beauty and practicality make it the ideal first addition to the modern nursery.
- Two-point adjustable mattress height
- Solid construction and stationary sides
- Open on all sides for 100% visibility
- Fits standard crib mattress 27.25"W X 51.6"L and 4quot;-6" thick
- Converts to platform style toddler bed (no additional kit required)
- Converts to Echo Toddler Bed with optional conversion kit
- Made from FSC Certified Maple
- Mattress support made from Formaldehyde free FSC Baltic Birch multi-ply
- Propriety non-toxic, hand-mixed wood finish
- 100% non-toxic and/or food safe materials and finishes
- Certified, Low VOC, 100% HAPS (Hazardous Air Pollutants) Free Paint
- Conforms to ASTM, CPSC, and Health Canada regulations
Note: To reduce timber industry waste, Kalon does not place any restrictions on the grain structure of the wood used in their products. There may be slight color and grain variations which are the characteristics of the natural material and individual to each item. This unique character is an integral part of the design.
Manufacturer: Kalon Studios
Inspired by the Greek concept "to kalon", meaning beauty that both is and inspires excellence, Kalon Studios strives to create furniture that radiates beauty from the whole and all the way down to the details. Laboriously hand-picking each element, their designs are beautiful in form as well as concept.
Making every effort to be as green and sustainable as possible, Kalon engages the newest and sometimes the oldest methods and materials to bring their designs to life. At Kalon, sustainability is defined as having multiple intentions which center on the idea of balance and giving as much as they take whether it be through economics, the environment, or the everyday human level. Designs intended for sale in the U.S.A. are made in the here while designs intended for Europe are created in Europe.
Kalon products are created using bamboo certified by the Forest Stewardship Council for sustainable and responsible harvesting practices whenever possible. When it is structurally beneficial, they use Zero-formaldehyde glues, FSC Certified Birch multi-ply or cradle-to-cradle resin. All these materials are either recyclable, renewable, and/or biodegradable. Finishes are non-toxic and wood pieces are finished with Kalon's proprietary, non-toxic, food safe oil finish.View other products from Kalon Studios