Echo Toddler BedPrice: $1,045.00
Made in the U.S.A. by Kalon Studios.
The perfect place for a toddler graduating from a crib, the Echo Toddler Bed offers a cozy place to curl up and dream. The raised sides define the bed area with soft edges, creating a sense of safety, while the low setting allows children to climb in and out on their own. Build confidence and a sense of independence during this toddler milestone with the Echo Toddler Bed.
- Converts the Echo Crib into a toddler bed
- Soft, rounded edges
- Sloped sides clearly define the bed space
- Low to the ground for easy access
- Fits standard crib mattress 27.25"W X 51.6"L and 4quot;-6" thick
- Comfortable for children up to 6+ years or 50 lbs.
- Made from 100% solid FSC Certified Maple
- Propriety non-toxic, hand-mixed wood finish
- 100% non-toxic and/or food safe materials and finishes
- Conforms to ASTM, CPSC, and Health Canada regulations
- Made to order in the U.S.A. by traditional craftsmen
- CPSC regulations dictate Toddler Beds are not intended for use for children younger than 15 months or more than 50lbs.
Note: To reduce timber industry waste, Kalon does not place any restrictions on the grain structure of the wood used in their products. There may be slight color and grain variations which are the characteristics of the natural material and individual to each item. This unique character is an integral part of the design.
Material(s): 100% Solid FSC Certified Maple
Dimensions: 54.5"W X15.5"D X 30"H
Download Specifications: 1
Manufacturer: Kalon Studios
Inspired by the Greek concept "to kalon", meaning beauty that both is and inspires excellence, Kalon Studios strives to create furniture that radiates beauty from the whole and all the way down to the details. Laboriously hand-picking each element, their designs are beautiful in form as well as concept.
Making every effort to be as green and sustainable as possible, Kalon engages the newest and sometimes the oldest methods and materials to bring their designs to life. At Kalon, sustainability is defined as having multiple intentions which center on the idea of balance and giving as much as they take whether it be through economics, the environment, or the everyday human level. Designs intended for sale in the U.S.A. are made in the here while designs intended for Europe are created in Europe.
Kalon products are created using bamboo certified by the Forest Stewardship Council for sustainable and responsible harvesting practices whenever possible. When it is structurally beneficial, they use Zero-formaldehyde glues, FSC Certified Birch multi-ply or cradle-to-cradle resin. All these materials are either recyclable, renewable, and/or biodegradable. Finishes are non-toxic and wood pieces are finished with Kalon's proprietary, non-toxic, food safe oil finish.View other products from Kalon Studios