knoll kids Maya Lin Stones with Optional CushionPrice: $267.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Design by Maya Lin, 1998.
The Outdoor Stones Kids Seat from designer Maya Lin was inspired by the graceful curves of the earth. Part of the knoll kids seating series, this outdoor child-sized chair is available in a range of colors in a 100% recycled molded polyethylene finish. Seat tops are slightly concave and offer with or without a padded seat cushion in outdoor-approved fabric.
- All colors approved for outdoor use
- Molded 100% recycled polyethylene stones with integral color, a light texture and a low gloss finish
- Due to recycled content, black specs can be seen on the surface of the stone
- Stones can be specified with optional weight for added stability (must be selected at time of order placement
- Seat pad offered in several outdoor-approved fabrics
- Fabric seat pad should be taken indoors nightly to keep it fully protected from the elements
- Stones Seat for knoll kids is sized for a child and will not support adult use; do no use as a stepping stool
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
Dimensions: 16"W X 12"D X 10"H
Download Specifications: 1
Designer: Maya Lin
Frequently cited as a benchmark of modern cross-national design, Maya Lin's work draws influence from Japanese gardens, American Indian earthen mounds, her parents and her architectural design training at Yale University. While studying there as a senior, Lin won a nationwide contest for her controversial design of the Vietnam Veteranís Memorial. Her career has been marked by her memorials, public spaces and keen sense of simple, elegant beauty. These elements are gracefully displayed in her work for Knoll, which includes outdoor seating stones, a chaise lounge and side chair. In 2003, Maya Lin won the Finn Juhl award for good design.View other products by Maya Lin
Knoll. A Commitment to Modern Design, since 1938.
Knoll believes good design is good business. A commitment to modern design has yielded a comprehensive portfolio of furniture products and textiles designed to provide enduring value and help clients shape their workspaces with imagination and vision. Recognized as a design leader worldwide, Knoll products are exhibited in major art museums, with more than 40 pieces in the permanent collection of The Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Knoll is a leader in sustainability policies and practices. A recent initiative with the Chicago Climate Exchange, as part of Knoll's 2006 commitment to the Clinton Global Initiative, addresses the concern for global climate change and targets programs to enhance energy efficiency throughout Knoll facilities. Knoll is headquartered in East Greenville, Pennsylvania with manufacturing sites in North America and Italy.View other products from Knoll