Pensi 43-In. Round Dining TablePrice: $2,909.00
Design by Jorge Pensi, 1988.
From designer Jorge Pensi, the futuristic Pensi 43-Inch Round Dining Table features a cast aluminum base polished to match its chair-mate, Pensi's Toledo Chair. The circular dining table is offered with a stainless steel top with a unique disk surface finish, or with a metallic laminate top. Table top finishes are appropriate for indoor and outdoor use.
- Appropriate for outdoor use
- Stainless steel tops come in sanded pattern of scalloped, 1.25" wide disks (DE), with wrapped edge
- Metallic Trespa (LM) laminate top with natural black phenolic edge is UV resistant, does not reflect heat, and is made of recyclable materials
- Central column is a polished and anodized aluminum round tube with internal weight for additional stability
- Base is anodized and polished cast aluminum with 4.4" pad-like feet
- Five star base
- Black silicone non-scuffing glides included
- Tables are recipients of First Place, Sidi Selection, 1988; "Delta Plate" Award, ADI FAD, 1988; Design Center Stuttgart Award, 1990
- GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified®
Material(s): Anodized and polished cast-aluminum with stainless steel or Trespa metallic laminate
Dimensions: 43.25" W x 29.5" H
Download Specifications: 1
Designer: Jorge Pensi
Jorge Pensi was born in 1946 in Buenos Aires, where in 1969 he obtained a degree in architecture and industrial design. In 1975 he moved to Spain, first to Alicante and then to Barcelona, where he collaborated with Grupo Berenguer until 1984. In 1985 he set up his own studio, specialising in furniture design. He has worked with some of the most important Spanish, Italian, French, German and American companies. Furthermore, he has received numerous awards and acknowledgements for his products, and in particular the National Design Award in 1997.View other products by Jorge Pensi
Knoll. A Commitment to Modern Design, since 1938.
Knoll believes good design is good business. A commitment to modern design has yielded a comprehensive portfolio of furniture products and textiles designed to provide enduring value and help clients shape their workspaces with imagination and vision. Recognized as a design leader worldwide, Knoll products are exhibited in major art museums, with more than 40 pieces in the permanent collection of The Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Knoll is a leader in sustainability policies and practices. A recent initiative with the Chicago Climate Exchange, as part of Knoll's 2006 commitment to the Clinton Global Initiative, addresses the concern for global climate change and targets programs to enhance energy efficiency throughout Knoll facilities. Knoll is headquartered in East Greenville, Pennsylvania with manufacturing sites in North America and Italy.View other products from Knoll