Sale Sapper XYZ Monitor ArmNow: $225.25
Design by Richard Sapper, 2012.
Free up desk top space and adjust your computer monitor to the precise position you need with Richard Sapper's XYZ Monitor Arm. This desk top tool allows you to mount and easily adjust the height and depth of your monitor for personalized, ergonomic viewing. The Sapper XYZ Monitor Arm attaches to desks with the aid of a clamp. Clear cable management clips discretely keep cords in check. The inventive design of Sapper XYZ takes it beyond the traditional X and Y axis, offering a fluid 3-dimensional range of motion. Featuring one-touch adjustability and proven pneumatic technology, Sapper XYZ is optimized to achieve unmatched fluidity and precision in computer monitor movement and positioning.
- Kit includes everything needed to mount one monitor to a work surface: Sapper XYZ monitor arm, movement joint, cable management clips and mounting clamp
- Choose from Standard or Deep Desk clamp size options and several color finishes
- Deep Table Clamp is one piece and can only be mounted on the open edge of a work surface
- Standard Clamp is for installation on a work surface positioned against a wall or panel
- Maximum weight of 20 lbs per arm (this limit accommodates up to 95% of monitors on the market)
- Features fast release movement joint
- Offers 360° of pivot at the base and at the elbow joint
- Offers 153° of monitor tilt up and down, 180° of swivel left and right and 360° of rotation for portrait and landscape viewing
- Monitor Arm folds into itself to be highly compact at less than 2" when fully compressed
- Durable and lightweight at only 4 lbs.
- Monitor Arm does not ship with screws and is designed to accept an M4 or M5 screw (typically provided with computer monitor)
- Pneumatic gas cylinder offers unparalleled one-touch adjustment
- Offers approximately 21" of depth adjustment and 13" of height adjustment
- Incorporates easy-to-use external cable management to keep wires neatly accessible
- Sustainable Design and Environmental Certification
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Can contribute to achieving LEED points
- Made with 85% recyclable material, 63% recycled content
- See "Specifications" for the Sapper XYZ Brochure and comprehensive mounting and application information
- Compatible with the international Video Electronics Standard Association (VESA) industry interface standard (75 mm X 75 mm and 100 mm X 100 mm hole patterns or 2.95 X 2.95 and 3.94 X 3.94 ) adopted by most panel manufacturers. VESA compliance is a requirement to mount any monitor to a monitor arm.
- Note: Apple iMacs are not VESA compliant (see document in "Specifications" for more details)
Designer: Richard Sapper
Born in Munich in 1932, he studied philosophy, anatomy, graphics, engineering and economics. Ten times winner of the Compassi d'Oro, his prime interest is the design of technically complex objects, from ships to watches.View other products by Richard Sapper
Brand Beginnings Knoll was founded in 1938 by Hans and Florence Knoll who sought to create new types of furniture and environments for the home and workplace. Their approach was to join craftsmanship with technology through the use of design and to create beautiful home furnishings that stood the test of time visually, functionally and practically. The pair sought out designers willing to change the landscape of modern design, daring to ask how furniture could work better. These landmark collaborations, with pioneering modernists like Eero Saarinen, Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, Harry Bertoia and Richard Schultz built a brand that today contains many of the hallmarks of modern design.
Knoll Today Knoll enjoys brand recognition throughout the world for its modern classics as well as groundbreaking new products formulated under new deigner partnerships. Few companies can match the array of Knoll products, which combine a modernist aesthetic with residential appeal. This point of view nurtured by Florence Knoll, has become the trademark of Knoll design. Today, it connects to a new generation seeking workplaces and homes that are comfortable for and beautiful for everyday living.
A Signature Piece The highly coveted Barcelona® Chair is, with little doubt, the signature Knoll piece. Designed in 1929 by Ludwig Mies van der Rohe, it is one of the most recognized objects of the last century, and an icon of the modern movement. Skilled craftsman construct this exquisite chair by hand every day. From leather produced from a single cowhide, 40 individual leather panels are cut, hand-welted, and hand-tufted with leather buttons to upholster the chair. Premium cushions are highly resilient with a down-like softness that surrounds the sitter in luxurious comfort. Cushions are suspended by upholstery straps in cowhide belting leather over a metal frame that is hand-ground and hand-buffed to a mirror finish. Meticulously detailed, Barcelona continues to appeal to customers worldwide some 85 years after its introduction.
Why Knoll? The Knoll names offers a rich design history – a legacy of iconic designers and inventive new collaborations. Their focus on quality and responsible manufacturing means that each piece transcends multiple generations in both use and appeal. Knoll offers furniture, accessories, textiles, felts and leathers that stimulate the senses and allow you to express who you are and what you value. They take great pride in creating the best possible product and the happiest possible customer.
Compare: $186.00 3.5 out of 5 (10)
Compare: $437.00 4.5 out of 5 (2)