New Sapper XYZ Monitor ArmPrice: $265.00
Design by Richard Sapper, 2012.
Free up desk top space and adjust your computer monitor to the precise position you need with Richard Sapper's XYZ Monitor Arm. This desk top tool allows you to mount and easily adjust the height and depth of your monitor for personalized, ergonomic viewing. The Sapper XYZ Monitor Arm attaches to desks with the aid of a clamp. Clear cable management clips discretely keep cords in check. The inventive design of Sapper XYZ takes it beyond the traditional X and Y axis, offering a fluid 3-dimensional range of motion. Featuring one-touch adjustability and proven pneumatic technology, Sapper XYZ is optimized to achieve unmatched fluidity and precision in computer monitor movement and positioning.
- Kit includes everything needed to mount one monitor to a work surface: Sapper XYZ monitor arm, movement joint, cable management clips and mounting clamp
- Choose from Standard or Deep Desk clamp size options and several color finishes
- Deep Table Clamp is one piece and can only be mounted on the open edge of a work surface
- Standard Clamp is for installation on a work surface positioned against a wall or panel
- Maximum weight of 20 lbs per arm (this limit accommodates up to 95% of monitors on the market)
- Features fast release movement joint
- Offers 360° of pivot at the base and at the elbow joint
- Offers 153° of monitor tilt up and down, 180° of swivel left and right and 360° of rotation for portrait and landscape viewing
- Monitor Arm folds into itself to be highly compact at less than 2" when fully compressed
- Durable and lightweight at only 4 lbs.
- Monitor Arm does not ship with screws and is designed to accept an M4 or M5 screw (typically provided with computer monitor)
- Pneumatic gas cylinder offers unparalleled one-touch adjustment
- Offers approximately 21" of depth adjustment and 13" of height adjustment
- Incorporates easy-to-use external cable management to keep wires neatly accessible
- Sustainable Design and Environmental Certification
- GREENGUARD Certified
- Can contribute to achieving LEED points
- Made with 85% recyclable material, 63% recycled content
- See "Specifications" for the Sapper XYZ Brochure and comprehensive mounting and application information
- Compatible with the international Video Electronics Standard Association (VESA) industry interface standard (75 mm X 75 mm and 100 mm X 100 mm hole patterns or 2.95 X 2.95 and 3.94 X 3.94 ) adopted by most panel manufacturers. VESA compliance is a requirement to mount any monitor to a monitor arm.
- Note: Apple iMacs are not VESA compliant (see document in "Specifications" for more details)
Designer: Richard Sapper
Born in Munich in 1932, he studied philosophy, anatomy, graphics, engineering and economics. Ten times winner of the Compassi d'Oro, his prime interest is the design of technically complex objects, from ships to watches.View other products by Richard Sapper
Knoll. A Commitment to Modern Design, since 1938.
Knoll believes good design is good business. A commitment to modern design has yielded a comprehensive portfolio of furniture products and textiles designed to provide enduring value and help clients shape their workspaces with imagination and vision. Recognized as a design leader worldwide, Knoll products are exhibited in major art museums, with more than 40 pieces in the permanent collection of The Museum of Modern Art in New York.
Knoll is a leader in sustainability policies and practices. A recent initiative with the Chicago Climate Exchange, as part of Knoll's 2006 commitment to the Clinton Global Initiative, addresses the concern for global climate change and targets programs to enhance energy efficiency throughout Knoll facilities. Knoll is headquartered in East Greenville, Pennsylvania with manufacturing sites in North America and Italy.View other products from Knoll