Brunch Table System, Dining HeightStarting at: $2,810.00
Design by Romano Marcato, 2012.
Made in Italy by Lapalma.
Brunch Table System, Dining Height is an innovative and highly functional modular table system sure to fit your modern table needs. Dining height table tops can be paired with a table leg or fixed upon the wall with the wall fixing plate. To create a larger surface space, combine two table tops together with the linking bar for tops or use the central top element to connect as many as three. p>
- Table tops are composed of curved honeycomb board and available in several finishes
- Available in dining table height and two lengths: 55" or 70.25"
- Pair Brunch Table Top with a Brunch Table Leg to create a free standing table
- Fix table top to a wall with the Brunch Table Wall Fixing Plate
- Combine two Brunch Table Tops with the Brunch Table Linking Bar For Tops to create a longer table
- Connect three Brunch Table Tops with the Brunch Table Central Top Element to create a table that extends in three directions
Material(s): Curved honeycomb board in several finishes, matte chromed metal leg and base
- 55" W X 27.5" D X 29" H
- 70.75" W X 27.5" D X 29" H
P111-14 P111-18 P110-74K
Lapalma shows talent, tenacity, and know-how in an extensive line of home and office furnishings that have won the world over with innovative designs and production processes. From the iconic LEM Stool to versatile tables and task chairs, Lapalma's furniture pieces are built to furnish common areas of the modern household. For over thirty years, the Italian furniture company Lapalma has shown an inexhaustible enthusiasm — expertly combining metal with wood, leather and fabrics to create timeless pieces of furniture with clean fluid lines.
Lapalma's success has been achieved step by step throughout the years, with a story that begins in the 1980s, when the founding Marcato brothers decided to go into business on their own. From the outset, Lapalma's preference for natural, recyclable materials was evident in their designs and production processes.
Following investments in machinery, Lapalma took advantage of the availability of new materials to develop a wide range of products for the contract market, which quickly demonstrated the brand's appeal, attracting buyers on major projects worldwide for hotels, shops, museums and airports.
Now a household name, Lapalma offers a blend of good design and aesthetic appeal for furnishing all rooms of the modern home. The brand's success has also been recognized with a number of awards, including the Good Design award, the FX International Interior Design Award and the Design Plus award.View other products from Lapalma