Alfresco T81 Dining Chair
Note: This product is no longer available.
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Made in the U.S.A. by Loll Designs.
Loll designed the T81 Dining Chair to fit most everyone comfortably in their great outdoors - be that your veranda, porch or lawn. The chair is svelte in stature and works well in small spaces and tight groupings. The T81's frame is a solid 1" thick recycled plastic with a 0.5" thick seat and back that offers a little flex. For a plastic frame/Richlite composite seating version, see the T80.
Loll furniture is shipped flat pack to save on costs and resources..
- 100% recycled material won't fade, warp or rot
- Constructed of 152 recycled milk jugs, with stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Products are built to be UV resistant and weatherproof and may be left out year-round in any and all extreme conditions.
- Maintenance-free year round – simply hose off to clean
- Simple assembly with necessary tools and easy-to-follow instructions included
- 1% For The Planet is a growing global movement of 1,201 companies that donate 1% of their gross sales to a network of more than 3,382 environmental organizations worldwide
Assembly Required. All shipments include easy to follow instructions and any tools needed for assembly.Download Instructions
Material(s): 100% recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Dimensions: 17" W X 21.5" D X 33.75" H
Download Specifications: 1
Manufacturer: Loll Designs
Loll Designs: Outdoor Furniture for the Modern Lollygagger
Conceived in 2003, Loll is a modern outdoor furniture manufacturer based out of Duluth, Minnesota, specializing in the use of recycled materials to make affordable, long lasting and no-maintenance outdoor furniture. Loll strives to improve the relationship between the furniture people use and own and their ability to enjoy it in a healthy environment.
Sustainability is at the core of the business. Loll products are made from 100% recycled materials that are manufactured in a sustainable and responsible manner. As well as being recycled, the material is also 100% recyclable, so its purpose can change again into another useful product when that day comes. Loll attempts to achieve a product and company balance between the environment, profitability, employee and community well-being.
Loll is part of the 1% For The Planet global movement and donates 1% of their gross sales:
"1% For The Planet is a growing global movement of 1,201 companies that donate 1% of their gross sales to a network of more than 3,382 environmental organizations worldwide. Loll is proud and thankful to help with their Mission: 1% for the Planet exists to build and support an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet."View other products from Loll Designs