HC Bench 22Price: $268.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Made in the USA by Loll.
The HC (Health Club) Collection was originally custom-designed for a local YMCA project, and serves as a redesigned Alfresco bench. The HC Bench 22, has a flat top without cracks or cutouts, that allows for easy cleaning. The HC Benches work wonderfully outdoors and indoors, including showers, pool areas, or any high-moisture areas.
- 100% recycled material won't fade, warp or rot
- Constructed of 152 recycled milk jugs, with stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Products are built to be UV resistant and weatherproof and may be left out year-round in any and all extreme conditions.
- Maintenance-free year round – simply hose off to clean
- Simple assembly with necessary tools and easy-to-follow instructions included
- 1% For The Planet is a growing global movement of 1,201 companies that donate 1% of their gross sales to a network of more than 3,382 environmental organizations worldwide
Assembly Required. All shipments include easy to follow instructions and any tools needed for assembly.Download Instructions
Material(s): 100% recycled High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
Dimensions: 22" W X 14" D X 17.5" H
Download Specifications: 1
Loll Designs: Outdoor Furniture for the Modern Lollygagger
Conceived in 2003, Loll is a modern outdoor furniture manufacturer based out of Duluth, Minnesota, specializing in the use of recycled materials to make affordable, long lasting and no-maintenance outdoor furniture. Loll strives to improve the relationship between the furniture people use and own and their ability to enjoy it in a healthy environment.
Sustainability is at the core of the business. Loll products are made from 100% recycled materials that are manufactured in a sustainable and responsible manner. As well as being recycled, the material is also 100% recyclable, so its purpose can change again into another useful product when that day comes. Loll attempts to achieve a product and company balance between the environment, profitability, employee and community well-being.
Loll is part of the 1% For The Planet global movement and donates 1% of their gross sales:
"1% For The Planet is a growing global movement of 1,201 companies that donate 1% of their gross sales to a network of more than 3,382 environmental organizations worldwide. Loll is proud and thankful to help with their Mission: 1% for the Planet exists to build and support an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet."View other products from Loll