K Bench 51Price: $440.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Made in the USA by Loll.
After a rowdy game of tag or after making the rounds through every sprinkler in the yard, take a breather on Loll's K Bench 51 for kids. Its sleek design and smooth curves are reminiscent of a rocket ready for takeoff. Made completely from recycled and recyclable plastic, K Bench 51 is durable and designed to withstand powerful UV rays, extreme weather, and those rough-and-tumble kiddos. K Bench's easy-wipe surfaces make this kids' bench the perfect maintenance free addition to your outdoor living spaces. Rested yet? Now ready for liftoff.
K Bench 51 is also offered in a smaller 31" length.
- 100% recycled material won't fade, warp or rot
- Constructed of 320 recycled milk jugs, with stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Products are built to be UV resistant and weatherproof and may be left out year-round in any and all extreme conditions.
- Maintenance-free year round – simply hose off to clean
- Simple assembly with necessary tools and easy-to-follow instructions included
- 1% For The Planet is a growing global movement of 1,201 companies that donate 1% of their gross sales to a network of more than 3,382 environmental organizations worldwide
Assembly Required. All shipments include easy to follow instructions and any tools needed for assembly.Download Instructions
Material(s): Recycled plastic, stainless steel fasteners
- Overall: 51" W X 21.25" H
- Seat Height: 10" H
- Seat Dimensions: 43.5" W X 11.5" D
Download Specifications: 1
Loll Designs: Outdoor Furniture for the Modern Lollygagger
Conceived in 2003, Loll is a modern outdoor furniture manufacturer based out of Duluth, Minnesota, specializing in the use of recycled materials to make affordable, long lasting and no-maintenance outdoor furniture. Loll strives to improve the relationship between the furniture people use and own and their ability to enjoy it in a healthy environment.
Sustainability is at the core of the business. Loll products are made from 100% recycled materials that are manufactured in a sustainable and responsible manner. As well as being recycled, the material is also 100% recyclable, so its purpose can change again into another useful product when that day comes. Loll attempts to achieve a product and company balance between the environment, profitability, employee and community well-being.
Loll is part of the 1% For The Planet global movement and donates 1% of their gross sales:
"1% For The Planet is a growing global movement of 1,201 companies that donate 1% of their gross sales to a network of more than 3,382 environmental organizations worldwide. Loll is proud and thankful to help with their Mission: 1% for the Planet exists to build and support an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet."View other products from Loll