Note: This product is no longer available.
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Made in the U.S.A. by Loll Designs.
Earth and wine lovers rejoice! Loll brings you another environmentally friendly outdoor chair with an added bonus: a place to hold your wine glass. On each side of Lago's spacious seat bottom is a cradled out spot just the right size to slip the stem of your wine glass through and set your glass to rest along side you.
Not only will Lago's perfect recline and substantial proportion undoubtedly immerse your body into a private bubble of deep relaxation, but it will put the eco-conscious mind to rest as well. All Loll products are made with 100% recycled materials. Thanks to Lago's durable construction, this weather and UV resistant chair can be kept outside all year round.
- 100% recycled material won't fade, warp or rot
- Constructed of 248 recycled milk jugs, with stainless steel fasteners and brass inserts
- Products are built to be UV resistant and weatherproof and may be left out year-round in any and all extreme conditions.
- Maintenance-free year round – simply hose off to clean
- Simple assembly with necessary tools and easy-to-follow instructions included
- 1% For The Planet is a growing global movement of 1,201 companies that donate 1% of their gross sales to a network of more than 3,382 environmental organizations worldwide
Assembly Required. All shipments include easy to follow instructions and any tools needed for assembly.Download Instructions
Material(s): Recycled plastic, stainless steel fasteners
- Overall: 30" W X 25.75" D X 28" H
- Seat Height: 12.75" H (back); 16.25" H (front)
- Seat Depth: 16.75" D
Download Specifications: 1
Manufacturer: Loll Designs
Loll Designs: Outdoor Furniture for the Modern Lollygagger
Conceived in 2003, Loll is a modern outdoor furniture manufacturer based out of Duluth, Minnesota, specializing in the use of recycled materials to make affordable, long lasting and no-maintenance outdoor furniture. Loll strives to improve the relationship between the furniture people use and own and their ability to enjoy it in a healthy environment.
Sustainability is at the core of the business. Loll products are made from 100% recycled materials that are manufactured in a sustainable and responsible manner. As well as being recycled, the material is also 100% recyclable, so its purpose can change again into another useful product when that day comes. Loll attempts to achieve a product and company balance between the environment, profitability, employee and community well-being.
Loll is part of the 1% For The Planet global movement and donates 1% of their gross sales:
"1% For The Planet is a growing global movement of 1,201 companies that donate 1% of their gross sales to a network of more than 3,382 environmental organizations worldwide. Loll is proud and thankful to help with their Mission: 1% for the Planet exists to build and support an alliance of businesses financially committed to creating a healthy planet."View other products from Loll Designs