MGS Long Hand Shower AC922Price: $472.50
Made in Italy by MGS Faucets.
The MGS Long Hand Shower AC922 adds functional beauty and state-of-the-art technology to any shower or bathtub. This unique handshower provides abundant water flow with double rows of laser cut holes, enough to be used as an overhead showerhead. Select the ideal finish for your modern bath space.
- Provides ample water pattern with double rows of laser cut holes - can be used as an overhead showerhead
- Easy to open to for cleaning purposes
- Includes threaded stainless steel flex hose - length: 70.875"
- Made from high quality, non-corrosive stainless steel
- Long pen handshower design
- Flow rate: 2.0 gpm @ 80 psi
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- WaterSense® EPA Certified
Material(s): Stainless steel
Dimensions: 0.968" Dia. X 11.25" H
Manufacturer: MGS Faucets
MGS blends timeless Italian elegance with flawless Swiss engineering to craft superior quality kitchen and bath fixtures made of stainless steel. It all started in 1997, when the company pioneered the use of this material, despite being more expensive and challenging to manufacture than the common chromed brass.
Their exclusive collections of contemporary sink faucets, bidet faucets, and showers offer uncompromising structural strength, refined finish, and unrivaled beauty in a slim form. Never settling for less than the highest level of excellence in craftsmanship, MGS faucets have often been compared to a Rolls Royce.
This multiple Adex award winner implements the most advanced machining processes to deliver products that consistently offer ultra-smooth operation and reliability. VTT, NSF International, SGWA, Danemark "Godkendelse", IAPMO and UPC are certificates held by MGS.View other products from MGS Faucets