MGS Wall-Mounted Tubular Shower Head SO612Price: $1,605.00
Made in Italy by MGS Faucets.
A part of the Minimal Beauty Collection. The MGS Wall-Mounted Tubular Shower Head SO612 instantly enhances your modern shower with a unique tubular design that offer a soothing water flow. The MGS Wall-Mounted Tubular Shower Head SO612 incorporates spray face holes that are laser-cut from high-precision technology for the most thorough and rejuvenating cleanse. Select from a matte or polished stainless steel finish for your modern bathroom.
- Wall-mounted installation
- Spray face is made from high-precision laser cut holes that provide a luxurious rainfall effect
- Unique sleek design, enhances the look of your bathroom
- Made of durable, non-corrosive stainless steel that is resistant to rust and scratches
- Showerhead is easy to remove and clean from limescale deposits
- Flow rate: 2.0 gpm @ 60 psi
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- WaterSense® EPA Certified
Material(s): Stainless steel
- Escutcheon Plate: 3.125" Dia.
- 0.968" Dia. X 19.625" D
- Spray Face: 6.937"
Manufacturer: MGS Faucets
MGS blends timeless Italian elegance with flawless Swiss engineering to craft superior quality kitchen and bath fixtures made of stainless steel. It all started in 1997, when the company pioneered the use of this material, despite being more expensive and challenging to manufacture than the common chromed brass.
Their exclusive collections of contemporary sink faucets, bidet faucets, and showers offer uncompromising structural strength, refined finish, and unrivaled beauty in a slim form. Never settling for less than the highest level of excellence in craftsmanship, MGS faucets have often been compared to a Rolls Royce.
This multiple Adex award winner implements the most advanced machining processes to deliver products that consistently offer ultra-smooth operation and reliability. VTT, NSF International, SGWA, Danemark "Godkendelse", IAPMO and UPC are certificates held by MGS.View other products from MGS Faucets