Design by KiBiSi.
Whether standing or sitting, the XTable adjusts to accommodate your work style. Transforming a classic lift principle into a modern solution, the desk raises and lowers using manual kinetic power. A bold X-shaped base provides the pivot for the hand-cranked lift mechanism while creating a strong graphic statement. Plastic-capped feet provide smooth, easy sliding on floors and low-pile carpets. The XTable cleverly conceals a cord management system integrated into the desktop to keep cords and clutter at a minimum.
- Integrated cable management
- Adjustable height range from 25" - 47.25"
- Plastic-capped feet for easy sliding when raising or lowering the desk
- Integrated tray holds a power strip with a top opening to keep electronic cord neat and tidy, and a bottom opening to reach the power outlet
- Hand operated crank system for height adjustments
- Lift mechanism concealed within the desktop
- Requires at least one cord connected from the desk to a wall outlet (not depicted) to operate power strip
Power strip for integrated compartment not included.
Material(s): Powder-coated metal, laminate, linoleum
Dimensions: 63"W X 31.5"D X 25-47.25"H
Holmris: Ergonomics, functionality, and adaptability.
Family owned for three generations, the Danish company Holmris specializes in manufacturing innovative office furniture. Best known for their MILK Desk family, Holmris took inspiration from the sleek functionality of Apple® products, to create these adjustable desks. The revolutionary, ultra-modern MILK Desk can adjust to an individual user's desires resulting in a tailored work environment.
Holmris has continued to expand on this inspiration to create a series of height-adjustable desks and creative tables and chairs that adapt to the conference room, break room, or even the modern home.View other products from Holmris