Design by KiBiSi.
Whether standing or sitting, the XTable adjusts to accommodate your work style. Transforming a classic lift principle into a modern solution, the desk raises and lowers using manual kinetic power. A bold X-shaped base provides the pivot for the hand-cranked lift mechanism while creating a strong graphic statement. Plastic-capped feet provide smooth, easy sliding on floors and low-pile carpets. The XTable cleverly conceals a cord management system integrated into the desktop to keep cords and clutter at a minimum.
- Integrated cable management
- Adjustable height range from 25" - 47.25"
- Plastic-capped feet for easy sliding when raising or lowering the desk
- Integrated tray holds a power strip with a top opening to keep electronic cord neat and tidy, and a bottom opening to reach the power outlet
- Hand operated crank system for height adjustments
- Lift mechanism concealed within the desktop
- Requires at least one cord connected from the desk to a wall outlet (not depicted) to operate power strip
Power strip for integrated compartment not included.
Material(s): Powder-coated metal, laminate, linoleum
Dimensions: 63"W X 31.5"D X 25-47.25"H
MILK. It does a workspace good.
Inspired by the sleek functionality of Apple® products, the MILK family of desks can be tailored to each individual user's desires. Conceived by Danish designer Søren Rose, the revolutionary, ultra-modern MILK Desk can be customized with a variety of accessories including colored storage compartment lids, an integrated tool box, or even an aquarium. Optional electronic height adjustment allows you to sit or stand with the touch of a button, while hidden cable management maintains the minimalist look.View other products from MILK