New Como GliderPrice: $1,295.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Handmade in Toronto, Canada by Monte Design.
Soft and sumptuous, the Como Glider offers an idyllic place to sit back and relax. This glider features a beautiful solid walnut base and an extra soft seat and back cushion. Beautifully tailored sides create a sophisticated look, while the gliding mechanism offers an exceptionally smooth glide. Use the included lumbar pillow for back, neck, or baby support for a completely comfortable rest. At home in the nursery or any room in the home, the Como Glider offers superior quality, craftsmanship and design.
- Solid Walnut base
- Ergonomic arm rest height
- High back for proper head support
- Removable lumbar cushion with optional fabrics
- Removable and washable seat and back cushion
- 6" dense foam wrapped with polyester batting
- 2-3" foam padding on arms and back wrapped in polyester batting
- Foam is locally manufactured from natural seed-based oils, halogen free, low VOC, and is free of mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Foam is free from CFCs, PBDEs and TDCPPs
- Heavy-gauge steel spring suspension support
- Durable, stain-resistant microsuede fabric
- Quality hardwood and engineered plywood frames with screwed and glued joints for extra strength and durability
- All woods meet the LEED Rating System for wood adhesives and glue is water-based and biodegradable
- Wood is certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Fabrics and threads are manufactured according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Meets all U.S. and Canadian safety standards
Material(s): Solid walnut wood base, plywood frame, microfiber, dense foam cushion, steel spring suspension
- Overall: 29"W X 33"D X 39"H
- Seat Depth: 20&qout;H
- Seat Height: 18"H
- Back Height (from seat to top of chair): 26"H
- Interior Seat Width: 23"W
- Arm Height From Floor: 24"H
Download Specifications: 1
Manufacturer: Monte Design
Monte Design: Modern luxury for you and your child.
Founded by designers Ralph and Michelle Montemurro, Monte Design is all about the details. Beginning with sustainable materials, Monte Design combines durable wood frames and natural based foams with precise cutting, sewing and tailored stitching to create simply beautiful furniture for the nursery and home.
With a strong focus on quality and craftsmanship, each piece is hand upholstered by one skilled craftsman using soft, water-repellant and-stain resistant fabrics. Combining hardwoods and engineered plywoods, each furniture piece offers exceptional strength, durability and longevity. The majority of Monte Design's products are made to order in their facility in Toronto, Canada.
Comfortable and stylish furniture for the nursery is not Monte Design's only goal. Believing that providing a safe and friendly environment for our children's future is crucial, Monte is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of their products. They implement this goal by focusing on using non-toxic, responsibly forested and recyclable materials. These materials include locally manufactured and chemically-free foam from natural seed oils, wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 (free of hazardous materials) certified fabric and threads, wood adhesives that meet the LEED Rating System requirements, recycled steel, and shipping boxes made from 95% recycled materials. On average, their suppliers plant 3-4 trees for each one harvested and Monte Design is a member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council.View other products from Monte Design