New Como OttomanPrice: $385.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Handmade in Toronto, Canada by Monte Design.
Designed to accompany the Como Glider, the Como Ottoman offers an idyllic spot to put your feet up and relax. This ottoman features an exceptionally smooth gliding mechanism and a beautiful, solid wood base. The clean, simple lines will complement any modern décor throughout the home.
- Solid Walnut base or Espresso Stained wood base
- 6" dense foam wrapped with polyester batting
- Foam is locally manufactured from natural seed-based oils, halogen free, low VOC, and is free of mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Foam is free from CFCs, PBDEs and TDCPPs
- Durable, stain-resistant microfiber upholstery
- Quality hardwood and engineered plywood frames with screwed and glued joints for extra strength and durability
- All woods meet the LEED Rating System for wood adhesives and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Fabrics and threads are manufactured according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Handmade to order in Toronto, Canada
Material(s): Solid wood and plywood frame, microfiber, dense foam cushion, steel spring suspension
Dimensions: 23"W X 20"D X 16"H
Download Specifications: 1
Manufacturer: Monte Design
Monte Design: Modern luxury for you and your child.
Founded by designers Ralph and Michelle Montemurro, Monte Design is all about the details. Beginning with sustainable materials, Monte Design combines durable wood frames and natural based foams with precise cutting, sewing and tailored stitching to create simply beautiful furniture for the nursery and home.
With a strong focus on quality and craftsmanship, each piece is hand upholstered by one skilled craftsman using soft, water-repellant and-stain resistant fabrics. Combining hardwoods and engineered plywoods, each furniture piece offers exceptional strength, durability and longevity. The majority of Monte Design's products are made to order in their facility in Toronto, Canada.
Comfortable and stylish furniture for the nursery is not Monte Design's only goal. Believing that providing a safe and friendly environment for our children's future is crucial, Monte is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of their products. They implement this goal by focusing on using non-toxic, responsibly forested and recyclable materials. These materials include locally manufactured and chemically-free foam from natural seed oils, wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 (free of hazardous materials) certified fabric and threads, wood adhesives that meet the LEED Rating System requirements, recycled steel, and shipping boxes made from 95% recycled materials. On average, their suppliers plant 3-4 trees for each one harvested and Monte Design is a member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council.View other products from Monte Design