Luca GliderPrice: $995.00
Handmade in Toronto, Canada by Monte Design.
The Luca Glider brings simple clean lines and superior comfort to the modern nursery. Designed with feedings in mind, this glider features an ergonomic arm rest height, a high back for proper head rest and a removable lumbar pillow. The seat cushion is removable and washable making it easy to clean up little accidents. While the Luca Glider may be the perfect nursery chair, its simple lines makes it a stylish addition to modern living rooms as well.
- Deep brown, solid wood base
- Smooth gliding motion mechanism made from 95% recycled steel free of lead-based paint or finishes
- Ergonomic arm rest height
- High back for proper head support
- Removable lumbar cushion with optional fabrics
- 6" dense foam wrapped with polyester batting
- 2-3" foam padding on arms and back wrapped in polyester batting
- Foam is locally manufactured from natural seed-based oils, halogen free, low VOC, and is free of mercury, lead and other heavy metals
- Foam is free from CFC, PBDE and TDCPP
- Heavy-gauge steel spring suspension support
- Durable, stain-resistant microsuede fabric
- Quality hardwood and engineered plywood frames with screwed and glued joints for extra strength and durability
- All woods meet the LEED Rating System for wood adhesives and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
- Fabrics and threads are manufactured according to Oeko-Tex® Standard 100
- Handmade to order in Toronto, Canada
Material(s): Solid wood and plywood frame, microfiber or leather fabric, dense foam cushion, steel spring suspension
- Overall Chair: 30"W X 32"D X 38quot;H
- Seat Height: 22"W X 19"D X 18"H
- Back Height (from seat to top of chair): 26"H
- Arm Height (from floor): 26"H
Download Specifications: 1
Manufacturer: Monte Design
Monte Design: Modern luxury for you and your child.
Founded by designers Ralph and Michelle Montemurro, Monte Design is all about the details. Beginning with sustainable materials, Monte Design combines durable wood frames and natural based foams with precise cutting, sewing and tailored stitching to create simply beautiful furniture for the nursery and home.
With a strong focus on quality and craftsmanship, each piece is hand upholstered by one skilled craftsman using soft, water-repellant and-stain resistant fabrics. Combining hardwoods and engineered plywoods, each furniture piece offers exceptional strength, durability and longevity. The majority of Monte Design's products are made to order in their facility in Toronto, Canada.
Comfortable and stylish furniture for the nursery is not Monte Design's only goal. Believing that providing a safe and friendly environment for our children's future is crucial, Monte is committed to minimizing the environmental impact of their products. They implement this goal by focusing on using non-toxic, responsibly forested and recyclable materials. These materials include locally manufactured and chemically-free foam from natural seed oils, wood certified by the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC), Oeko-Tex® Standard 100 (free of hazardous materials) certified fabric and threads, wood adhesives that meet the LEED Rating System requirements, recycled steel, and shipping boxes made from 95% recycled materials. On average, their suppliers plant 3-4 trees for each one harvested and Monte Design is a member of the Sustainable Furnishings Council.View other products from Monte Design