Ametys Mass-Air TubPrice: $4,102.50
Made in Quebec, Canada by Neptune.
Visit our Neptune Bathtub Buying Guide to help you determine which tub is right for you. The Ametys Mass-Air Tub creates the delightful experience of floating softly on air. This lavish bathtub's jet system propels water through injectors located on the bottom of the tub as well as the backrest of the tub for an embracing cushion of air bubbles. With the mass-air system, it has never been easier to unwind after a long day.
- Includes 16 (11-5) injectors, Optima blower 750W (1.5 h.p.) with 300W heating element and backlit electronic control
- Foot drain positioning
- Adjustable jet intensity
- Hygienic- 20 minutes after use a drying cycle activates to clean and dry all conduits, eliminating risk of mold or bacteria
- Select D105 20 inch recommended drain or customer can provide their own
- Made from acrylic which is resistant to cracking and chipping
- Recommended faucets: Fen Pressure Balance Tub Faucet Set or Taron Bathtub Faucet Set
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- CSA or Warnock-Hersey certification
Alternative Ametys Tubs:
Faucet sold separately. This tub comes without pre-cut faucet holes. An extension cord and blower hose extension are necessary when the blower is located more than 2 feet from the electronic control. For Sandbar, Ice Gray, or Black acrylic color options please contact our team of product specialists at (866) 842-6208.Download Instructions
Material(s): Acrylic shell
- 59.75" W X 32" D X 22" H
- Basin Width (Top): 51.75"
- Basin Width (Bottom): 41.75"
- Basin Depth (Top): 24"
- Basin Depth (Bottom): 21.75"
- Water Depth (Best Comfort): 16.25"
- Water Capacity: 68 gallons
- Product Weight: 110 lbs.
Inspired by nature's beauty and driven by exacting design, Neptune firmly believes that you are your own designer of a perfectly harmonious bathroom environment. Established in 1996 in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada, Neptune holds close to the idea that the bathroom is a fundamental place in our lives: a sacred zone where we begin and end our day. From this belief, Neptune creates bathroom collections that are pleasant, beautiful, customizable, and functional. Neptune offers a complete collection of products that suit your unique tastes and needs.
Designing for the innovative individual with an eye for design and a passion for sustainability, Neptune has put in the effort to become eco-responsible certified, which means every faucet, tub, shower door, and trim emerged from responsible practices and sustainable methods.
Neptune products will stand the test of time. They are in harmony with nature and are made in the spirit of water conservation, eco-design and a reduced carbon footprint. Whether you choose to relax or to use the bathroom for hygiene purposes, Produit Neptune designs for your everyday living needs.View other products from Neptune