Jade Whirlpool TubPrice: $2,823.75
Made in Quebec, Canada by Neptune.
Visit our Neptune Bathtub Buying Guide to help you determine which tub is right for you. The Jade Whirlpool Tub delivers a striking bathtub aesthetic, coupled with a powerful jet spray. As the most vigorous of all the Neptune systems, the Whirlpool system provides a deep muscular massage. The Whirlpool system projects water and warm air through adjustable, directional jets located strategically along the vertical contour of the bathtub that make each bath as invigorating as the last. Safe, hygienic, and built-to-last; this luxury tub is the perfect addition to modern bathrooms.
- Includes 6 square turbo jets, 10 square micro-rotating back jets, 13 A pump, two diverter valves and electronic control
- Center drain positioning
- Select D105 20 inch recommended drain or customer can provide their own
- Made from acrylic which is resistant to cracking and chipping
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- CSA or Warnock-Hersey certification
Alternative Jade Tubs:
Faucet sold separately. This tub comes without pre-cut faucet holes. For Sandbar, Ice Gray, or Black acrylic color options please contact our team of product specialists at (866) 842-6208.Download Instructions
Material(s): Acrylic shell
- JA3872: 71.875" W X 38" D X 21.75" H (85 gallon capacity, 74 lbs.)
- JA4272: 71.875" W X 42" D X 21.25" H (99 gallon capacity, 81 lbs.)
- JA4872: 71.875" W X 48" D X 21.25" (111 gallon capacity, 93 lbs.)
JA3872T JA4872T JA4272T
Inspired by nature's beauty and driven by exacting design, Neptune firmly believes that you are your own designer of a perfectly harmonious bathroom environment. Established in 1996 in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada, Neptune holds close to the idea that the bathroom is a fundamental place in our lives: a sacred zone where we begin and end our day. From this belief, Neptune creates bathroom collections that are pleasant, beautiful, customizable, and functional. Neptune offers a complete collection of products that suit your unique tastes and needs.
Designing for the innovative individual with an eye for design and a passion for sustainability, Neptune has put in the effort to become eco-responsible certified, which means every faucet, tub, shower door, and trim emerged from responsible practices and sustainable methods.
Neptune products will stand the test of time. They are in harmony with nature and are made in the spirit of water conservation, eco-design and a reduced carbon footprint. Whether you choose to relax or to use the bathroom for hygiene purposes, Produit Neptune designs for your everyday living needs.View other products from Neptune