Macao Activ-Air/Mass-Air/Whirlpool Combo TubPrice: $11,002.50
Made in Quebec, Canada by Neptune.
Visit our Neptune Bathtub Buying Guide to help you determine which tub is right for you. The Macao Activ-Air/Mass-Air/Whirlpool Combo Tub's sophisticated design and unwavering comfort will revolutionize your bathing experience. This multi-function massage and whirlpool tub is made from the finest materials to ensure longevity of product and style. The lavish tub combines the activ-air, mass-air, and whirlpool systems in a symphony of jets and bubbles. The activ-air system uses warm air that is injected into the water creating thousands of massaging bubbles while the mass-air system propels water through injectors located on the bottom and backrest of the tub for an embracing cushion of air bubbles. The whirlpool system ties the entire package together by providing deep muscular jet massages that stimulate blood flow in the body and reduces tension in muscles. Together these three systems create the pinnacle of refined bathing.
- Includes 6 square turbo jets, 16 square micro-rotating back jets, 48 Activ-Air micro-jets, 20 Mass-Air injectors, two 13 A pumps, two Optima blowers 750W (1.5 h.p) with 300W heating element, two diverter valves and backlit electronic control
- Adjustable jet intensity
- Hygienic- 20 minutes after use a drying cycle activates to clean and dry all conduits, eliminating risk of mold or bacteria
- Center drain positioning
- Includes drain and Ultim-O overflow assembly
- Made from acrylic which is resistant to cracking and chipping
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- CSA or Warnock-Hersey certification
Alternative Macao Tubs:
Faucet sold separately. This tub comes without pre-cut faucet holes. For Sandbar, Ice Gray, or Black acrylic color options please contact our customer service department at (866) 842-6208.Download Instructions
Material(s): Acrylic shell
- 59.75" W X 59.75" D X 21" H
- Basin Width (Top): 51.375"
- Basin Width (Bottom): 51.25"
- Basin Depth (Top): 51.25"
- Basin Depth (Bottom): 51.25"
- Water Depth (Best Comfort): 17.625"
- Water Capacity: 138 gallons
- Product Weight: 119 lbs.
Inspired by nature's beauty and driven by exacting design, Neptune firmly believes that you are your own designer of a perfectly harmonious bathroom environment. Established in 1996 in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada, Neptune holds close to the idea that the bathroom is a fundamental place in our lives: a sacred zone where we begin and end our day. From this belief, Neptune creates bathroom collections that are pleasant, beautiful, customizable, and functional. Neptune offers a complete collection of products that suit your unique tastes and needs.
Designing for the innovative individual with an eye for design and a passion for sustainability, Neptune has put in the effort to become eco-responsible certified, which means every faucet, tub, shower door, and trim emerged from responsible practices and sustainable methods.
Neptune products will stand the test of time. They are in harmony with nature and are made in the spirit of water conservation, eco-design and a reduced carbon footprint. Whether you choose to relax or to use the bathroom for hygiene purposes, Produit Neptune designs for your everyday living needs.View other products from Neptune