Wind Corner Activ-Air/Whirlpool Combo TubPrice: $5,471.25
Made in Quebec, Canada by Neptune.
Visit our Neptune Bathtub Buying Guide to help you determine which tub is right for you. The Wind Corner Activ-Air/Whirlpool Combo Tub will modernize any bathroom it inhabits. This multi-function massage and whirlpool tub is made from the finest materials to ensure longevity of product and style. The lavish tub combines the activ-air and whirlpool systems in a harmonious blend of jets and bubbles. The activ-air system uses warm air that is injected into the water creating thousands of massaging bubbles while the whirlpool system provides a deep muscular jet massage that stimulate blood flow in the body and reduces tension in muscles. The most relaxing bathing experience is now obtainable with this activ-air and whirlpool combination tub.
- Includes 6 turbo jets, 5 micro-rotating back jets, 37 Activ-Air micro-jets, 13 A pump, Optima blower 750W (1.5 h.p.) with 300W heating element, diverter valve and backlit electronic control
- Foot drain positioning
- Select D105 20 inch recommended drain or customer can provide their own
- Made from acrylic which is resistant to cracking and chipping
- Corner tub positioning saves space in bathrooms
- Adjustable jet intensity
- Optional chrome curtain rod stretches from wall-to-wall
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- CSA or Warnock-Hersey certification
Alternative Wind Tubs:
Faucet sold separately. This tub comes without pre-cut faucet holes. The pump will protrude 6" from the back of the tub. For Sandbar, Ice Gray, or Black acrylic color options please contact our team of product specialists at (866) 842-6208.Download Instructions
Material(s): Acrylic shell
- 59.875" W X 35.875" D X 21" H
- Basin Width (Top): 53.125"
- Basin Width (Bottom): 44.5"
- Basin Depth (Top): 28.5"
- Basin Depth (Bottom): 25.5"
- Water Depth (Best Comfort): 14.75"
- Water Capacity: 56 gallons
- Product Weight: 77 lbs.
Inspired by nature's beauty and driven by exacting design, Neptune firmly believes that you are your own designer of a perfectly harmonious bathroom environment. Established in 1996 in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada, Neptune holds close to the idea that the bathroom is a fundamental place in our lives: a sacred zone where we begin and end our day. From this belief, Neptune creates bathroom collections that are pleasant, beautiful, customizable, and functional. Neptune offers a complete collection of products that suit your unique tastes and needs.
Designing for the innovative individual with an eye for design and a passion for sustainability, Neptune has put in the effort to become eco-responsible certified, which means every faucet, tub, shower door, and trim emerged from responsible practices and sustainable methods.
Neptune products will stand the test of time. They are in harmony with nature and are made in the spirit of water conservation, eco-design and a reduced carbon footprint. Whether you choose to relax or to use the bathroom for hygiene purposes, Produit Neptune designs for your everyday living needs.View other products from Neptune