Sale Wind Corner Tonic TubNow: $5,619.56
Made in Quebec, Canada by Neptune.
Visit our Neptune Bathtub Buying Guide to help you determine which tub is right for you. The Wind Corner Tonic Tub is for those who want more out of their bathing experience. Indulge in the tonic system and be immersed in thousands of champagne-like bubbles that provide a refreshing and invigorating muscular massage. By blending warm air and water, this tub delivers a calming sensation that both uplifts the spirit and relaxes the body and mind. With three programmable cycles and customizable intensity, this easy-to-use bathtub will be provide the perfect bathing effect every time.
- Includes 8 Oxygen jets, Optima blower 750W (1.5 h.p.) with 300W heating element, Syllent pump with integrated in-line heater, 4 Chromotherapy lights and backlit tactile electronic control
- Foot drain positioning
- Select D105 20 inch recommended drain or customer can provide their own
- Made from acrylic which is resistant to cracking and chipping
- Corner tub positioning saves space in bathrooms
- Optional chrome curtain rod stretches from wall-to-wall
- Adjustable jet intensity
- Complies with the following standards/codes:
- CSA or Warnock-Hersey certification
Alternative Wind Tubs:
- Wind Corner Activ-Air/Mass-Air/Whirlpool Combo Tub
- Wind Corner Activ-Air Tub
- Wind Corner Activ-Air/Whirlpool Combo Tub
- Wind Corner Mass-Air/Activ-Air Combo Tub
- Wind Corner Mass-Air Tub
- Wind Corner Mass-Air/Whirlpool Combo Tub
- Wind Corner Soaking Tub
- Wind Corner Whirlpool Tub
Faucet sold separately. This tub comes without pre-cut faucet holes. The pump will protrude 6" from the back of the tub. For Sandbar, Ice Gray, or Black acrylic color options please contact our team of product specialists at (866) 842-6208.Download Instructions
Material(s): Acrylic shell
- 59.875" W X 35.875" D X 21" H
- Basin Width (Top): 53.125"
- Basin Width (Bottom): 44.5"
- Basin Depth (Top): 28.5"
- Basin Depth (Bottom): 25.5"
- Water Depth (Best Comfort): 14.75"
- Water Capacity: 56 gallons
- Product Weight: 77 lbs.
Inspired by nature's beauty and driven by exacting design, Neptune firmly believes that you are your own designer of a perfectly harmonious bathroom environment. Established in 1996 in Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, Canada, Neptune holds close to the idea that the bathroom is a fundamental place in our lives: a sacred zone where we begin and end our day. From this belief, Neptune creates bathroom collections that are pleasant, beautiful, customizable, and functional. Neptune offers a complete collection of products that suit your unique tastes and needs.
Designing for the innovative individual with an eye for design and a passion for sustainability, Neptune has put in the effort to become eco-responsible certified, which means every faucet, tub, shower door, and trim emerged from responsible practices and sustainable methods.
Neptune products will stand the test of time. They are in harmony with nature and are made in the spirit of water conservation, eco-design and a reduced carbon footprint. Whether you choose to relax or to use the bathroom for hygiene purposes, Produit Neptune designs for your everyday living needs.View other products from Neptune