Duet Bunk Bed
Note: This product is no longer available.
Design by Nurseryworks.
Practical design meets youthful cool in the Duet Bunk Bed. This sleek modern bunk bed features six open cubbies, one lower bunk cabinet and one upper bunk cabinet. End cabinets are offered in three colors to accent the catalpa wood frame (offered in a Light or Dark finish). Further customize the Duet Bed with one of two underbed options. Select the Three-Drawer option to store clothes, books, bedding or toys. Or choose the customer Trundle/Mattress set for additional sleeping space. And when you're ready to move on from bunking, the bunk beds can be easily separated to create two twin beds, with an optional Conversion Kit (sold separately). Duet's sturdy construction and enduring modern design can handle it all.
- Choose between three under-bed drawers or trundle bed with custom mattress
- Two sliding cabinets, choose between 3 cabinet door colors
- Cubbies become separate shelving unit when beds are separated
- Twin Bed Conversion Kit available; when bunks are separated, Conversion Kit adds under-bed drawers to the upper bunk and allows it to be even with the lower bunk bed
- Optional Conversion Kit adjusts upper bunk height to be even with lower bunk bed when used unstacked.
- Maximum weight 350 lbs.
- Non-toxic, fire/decay resistant and safe lacquer and veneer
- Eco-friendly materials and processing employs sustainable wood, low VOC lacquer/stain and recycled cardboard packaging
Assembly required. Instructions included.
Standard Delivery is Curbside. White Glove service is available at a premium and must be requested at the time of order placement. Please contact our Sales Department for rates.
Material(s): Natural catalpa wood, bent plywood
- 42" W X 91.7" L X 69" H
- Maximum Weight: 350 lbs.
- Top and Bottom Bunk* fit standard U.S. Twin mattresses up to 39" W X 75" L
- * Top Bunk mattress should not exceed 8" H
Manufacturer: Nursery Works
Founded in 2004 by designer Traci Fleming, Nursery Works set out to produce comfortable modern furniture for design-savvy parents and their children. Fleming recognized a need for modern nursery furniture after she had her first child. In fact, it was Fleming's quest for clean simple furniture for herself which helped her realize her dreams of owning a modern furniture company. Not satisfied with mass produced children's furniture, Fleming is determined that Nursery Works' products receive the utmost attention during their design and fabrication process. Items are hand crafted by expert furniture makers. Upholstered items feature hand stitching to ensure a smooth surface and long wear. And all materials used in construction are carefully analyzed for safety and environmental impact. The company uses non-toxic components and low-VOC lacquers. And additional details like anti-tip kits ensure safety first in the nursery.
Because children grow up so fast, Nursery Works helps lighten the financial load by offering conversion kits that transform cribs into beds. And most changing tables feature removable changers, turning them in to a standard dresser for big kids. All this extra care in design and production result in long lasting baby and children's furniture that makes the whole family happy.View other products from Nursery Works