Tripod Dining TablePrice: $1,771.00
Click on a swatch to view other color options.
Design by Peter Francis, 2010.
Made in Massachusetts by Saloom Furniture.
Designer Peter Francis took inspiration from one of the most stable forms to create the Tripod Dining Table. This modern tripod-inspired dining table features a 1.75-inch maple veneer tabletop that is supported by strong, inverted, tripod-shaped, solid maple legs. Available in a variety of table sizes and wood finishes.
- Natural grain variations and character markings make every piece unique
- All wood surfaces are finished with a high performance top coat
- No need for waxes or polishes
- Easy to clean with a slightly damp sponge or cloth
- Wood will not change shape or develop fault lines
Some assembly required. Covered by a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects.
Material(s): Maple veneer, steel
- 3660 TRV: 60" W X 36" D X 29" H
- 3672 TRV: 72" W X 36" D X 29" H
- 4464 TRV: 64" W X 44" D X 29" H
- 4474 TRV: 74" W X 44" D X 29" H
- 4484 TRV: 84" W X 44" D X 29" H
- 4494 TRV: 94" W X 44" D X 29" H
MXVS-3660-TRV MXVS-3672-TRV MXVS-4464-TRV MXVS-4474-TRV MXVS-4484-TRV MXVS-4494-TRV
Manufacturer: Saloom Furniture
Saloom Furniture: American design and craftsmanship.
Saloom Furniture was established in 1982, born from Peter and Linda Saloom's passion for design and their desire to make furniture that is stylish, comfortable and functional. Saloom Furniture is based in Winchendon, Massachusetts, an area with a rich history of furniture manufacturing. Each piece of furniture is hand-crafted by New England artisans who take pride in their work and build furniture to last.
Peter Saloom boasts a 25-year career in furniture design and manufacturing. His long career and dedication to his craft is reflected in the quality and appeal of every piece of furniture he creates. With the broad array of styles offered, you can find the perfect wood-based piece for your dining room, living room or office that captures your personal style.