Oliv CribPrice: $575.00
Design by Spot On Square.
Made in Europe.
The modern Oliv Crib offers high quality craftsmanship and brings a clean modern aesthetic with a touch of warmth through the contrast of birch on white. Made from sustainably harvested solid birch, birch plywood and green grade MDF. Three adjustable positions for the mattress platform allow you to adjust the height to grow with your baby. Toddler daybed conversion available.
- Made in Europe
- Eco-friendly, green-grade MDF comprised of 100% recycled wood
- Solid birch side panel, birch plywood platform
- Produced in a FSC certified factory
- Sustainable materials and processes
- All finishes are water-based and non-toxic
- Formaldehyde-free adhesives
- Independently tested to meet all U.S. and Canadian safety standards
- Three adjustable mattress height points; Converts to a toddler daybed with optional Oliv Conversion Kit (sold separately)
- Fits a standard U.S. crib mattress (not included)
- Approximately 30 minute assembly time; All tools required are included
Fits standard U.S. crib mattress (not included). Assembly required. Instructions and tools included.
Material(s): 100% recycled/reclaimed wood (birch plywood or solid birch wood), MDF
Dimensions: 53.5" W X 30" D X 37" H
Manufacturer: Spot On Square
Spot On Square features modern children's furniture with eco-friendly standards and high-quality construction.
Founded by husband and wife team, Bob and Nicole Springer, Spot On Square took the children's furniture industry by storm. Bob, an award-winning industrial designer and Nicole an award-winning teacher who transitioned to full-time mom established themselves as pioneers making sustainable furniture using eco-friendly and innovative materials and processes. Following a strict mission to produce modern home furnishings for the nursery, kids room and even adult use, Spot On Square is produced in an FSC certified factory and uses highest-level green grade, eco-friendly MDF made from 100% recycled wood. The wood used meets strict European EU and California Carbon 1 and Carbon 2 emissions standards. The recycled cardboard packaging, water-based finishes on all products, and even the use of the wood waste to heat the factory — exemplifies their overall dedication to environmentally-friendly production.
Spot On Square meets and exceeds all U.S. and Canadian safety standards for children and the families that use their products. Not only does the furniture fit in the modern nursery, but can also be used in other areas with the crib conversion kits, removable changing trays, toddler beds and staple pieces that can grow with your growing child.
Bring longevity into your home and bring joy to the whole family with these sustainably minded products.View other products from Spot On Square